Eu's starting with US [EU&US Rivalry]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YouGottaKillMe

10-03-2010

ummm Phreak ftw.
that is all

gallumbits

10-04-2010

Commentators should not be biased at all and Phreak was doing a shetty job and being a d0uche. Doesn't matter if you are from EU or NA just admit it - it was simply unprofessional.
Also forcing the people to pay for a decent quality of the finals was the worst thing they could do. Probably 1000 ppl paid for it and the rest 16-17 thousand(or more) were f@cked and had to watch the low quality cr@p stream.

Overall I was expecting much much more from RIOT, but they screwed up once again...If it wasn't for the awesome community I don't think that anyone would give League of Legends a second chance...

Otoh pls stop with the bullcr@p threads "EU vs NA". NA won and that is that - noone is bitter and all three games were cool and had a lot of suspense in my opinion. Congrats on CLG. Personally I am from EU, but was hoping for a good game between the two teams and was rooting for CLG (HS and bigfatjiji ftw).

P.S. Replays of the games can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WorldCyb.../9/mUNrCd7HCCU

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Star View Post
I have to add one thing: the stream in the final game was horrible. I still wonder why the game for 3rd place was streamed so well in own3D.tv-stream but the most interesting match (the final of course!) had to be streamed with the god awful stream with horrible quality. :|
Finals were done by WCG.
Other streams done by Riot. Ones provided by Riot were better in basically every way. If you happened to watch the rest of the WCG for whatever reason, you'd see that ALL of their streams were that same Terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE quality.

BlipBlip

10-04-2010

Really have no idea why EU would be QQing after getting a convincing beat-down. Yes, I have to admit if TF was not chain banned, it might have been a different story. In EU, their tournaments ban-picks system is different. However, their non-TF line ups and playstyle were CLEARLY inferior to CLG later line ups.

TLDR: NA's skills and teamwork clearly >>>>> EU, EU should accept defeat and train harder.
@Phreak: I enjoyed the little competition war you started. Yes, it was a little overboard. However, EU players did suck hard the later 2 games and it was your first time commentating at a world stage. You did a great job! Keep it up!

Gambuto

10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlipBlip View Post
Really have no idea why EU would be QQing after getting a convincing beat-down. Yes, I have to admit if TF was not chain banned, it might have been a different story. In EU, their tournaments ban-picks system is different. However, their non-TF line ups and playstyle were CLEARLY inferior to CLG later line ups.

TLDR: NA's skills and teamwork clearly >>>>> EU, EU should accept defeat and train harder.
@Phreak: I enjoyed the little competition war you started. Yes, it was a little overboard. However, EU players did suck hard the later 2 games and it was your first time commentating at a world stage. You did a great job! Keep it up!
inferior? Ye they should have probably had a backup plan, but that the CLG setup was original? really not. faceroll champs as freak said himself.
I mean garen, amumu, taric, mf , morgana..
second morgana switched for anivia..
third anivia replaced by annie garen by sona.

ye lots of skill in picking a setup..aoe stun faceroll ftw.

anyways gz to USA for the win, Maybe riot should wonder why CLG didnt decide to pick other champs from the 60+ they have and pretty much stick with the same 'strategy'

inb4 l2b merc

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Really uncool in EU was actually overdoing the trash talk after one win.

However, I feel the Baron buffs were a matter of luck, and luck is ALWAYS a relevant part of the game.
Also, getting Baron buff doesn't necessarily mean they would have won.

EU was using a very unorthodox but amazing double-push strategy with Twisted Fate, and the team was packing Fortify which would nullify any push.
Ashe and Kassadin gave EU superior map awareness, and Shen's Energy bar with Soraka allows the team to stay on the field much longer then CLG.

NA most certainly got outplayed in the first match.
They got dominated.

But it didn't deserve any insulting trash talk if there was any, especially since CLG really ripped them apart in the next 2 matches.