Eu's starting with US [EU&US Rivalry]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AncientART

10-02-2010

So I seen to notice how cocky and arrogant Eu's are. I was on the stream chat and after NA lost to Eu, they started sht with everyone and talking about how U.S. got outplayed by the Eu and going on and on about how NA sucked. First of all I don't think NA got outplayed, NA was winning in kills + exp + gold, but because of how the EU was on the PURPLE side, they were able to steal so many baron buffs from NA stopping them from pushing mid and taking out the middle inhib cause they have baron buff, it'd be dangerous. If NA had taken at least one baron buff, i guaranteed you, game wouldve been over for EU, they just got lucky on baron buff steals. Also EU start complaining about Phreak's commentary after they lost, and saying how unprofessional he is, Dude you guys had a fcking commentary also who was biased, he just got out voiced by Phreak. So in commentary either Phreak stays neutral to the teams or you can have two commentaries, one biased for one team and the other biased for the other team, that way we all can talk about LoL gameplay efficiently and it would be more fun because we have people rooting for teams. I just hate how the Eu are crying so hard over phreak's commentary. Phreak did a good job in my perspective.

The Str1ker

10-02-2010

They're butthurt. It will pass.

AncientART

10-02-2010

They crying a big river, now QQing over phreaks commentary? Cant they just be happy watching a fun match, i found excitement in watching it. I was even excited when EU won because seeing their play style was so fun. Now people who try it will acknowledge TF who was not known to be a top tier hero. the matches were pretty fun to watch, but EU just seem very pessimistic.

The Star

10-02-2010

Yeah right. Hard to compare the commentators when another one is polite enough to not start bashing the other team and instead do his job. Was the other commentator somehow shouting for European team, was he asking for a closeup picture of team CLG right after they had lost?

A lot of people from Europe had high hopes of winning North America because that would have hopefully taught humility and respect to players from North America. In the live chat rooms a lot of people will flame on the both sides for sure, but having a commentator to cheer for another team in an international event is very unprofessional and brings up a lot of negative feelings for the people who are cheering for the opposing team.

RIOT doesn't seem to treat European players that well with the events, special stuff and patches, but instead they leave European players waiting every single time.

Anyways, your breakdown of how the game went is completely irrelevant. A lot of if's and luck in the breakdown. The result of the game speaks for itself and so do the results of the final game.

Team representing North America != Team USA.

I have to add one thing: the stream in the final game was horrible. I still wonder why the game for 3rd place was streamed so well in own3D.tv-stream but the most interesting match (the final of course!) had to be streamed with the god awful stream with horrible quality. :|

Contralize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

WHere are the streams? i want to watch.

serverny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Phreaks attitude stinks.
Commentators should NEVER be that biased and flaming players while they play.

Kthuuluu

10-03-2010

it was supposed to be biased. as in Phreak rooting for NA and the British guy rooting for EU.

Too bad the British guy (Sorry dont know his name) seemed to have less knowledge of the game than my 6 year old cousin. and could never seem to find anything to say period, much less respond in a "rivalry" fashion.

So, get over something that was planned from the beginning.

kretenallat

10-03-2010

A nice plan, really getting a commentator for EU who doesn't know the game and, on the side, more polite than his US counterpart... btw you cousin shouldn't play LoL at this age.

Sjebleh

10-03-2010

Phreak is working for Riot and the other commentator was working for WCG who as he said mainly casted counter strike games and obviously doesnt have the same knowledge of the game.

The biased part didnt bother me that much tbh, but I agree it's unproffesional.
What did bother me was the douchy USA USA USA chanting though, especially since most of the NA team seems to be Canadian. :P

0Wolfheart0

10-03-2010

European here, and I don't really give a **** about who won. Not worth opening a thread about some ******bags.

P.s. I want the replaaaaays >.< Gimme those matches!!!!