Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot awsmsauce summoner icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prYzm

10-27-2012

Hey riot, first up im loving all the new summoner icons, the harrowing ones just give a good touch in customisability, and i like looking at my friends list and not seeing 'pulsefire ezreal' or s2 icon everywhere.

With that in mind, i was wondering if one of the awesome artists would be able to finish up the top 500 beta master and top 100 beta grandmaster icons? :O they were promised that when the riot engine could support icons for individual players they would be put in, and its the 1 thing i have been looking forward to for sooooooo long. That + my black alistar skin (preorder skin ftw) are probably my 2 favourite pieces of content i could have.

either way loving the new icons. been waiting a long time for this kinda prettifying change.