Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Goth Annie Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1000Lava

10-27-2012

I couldn't seem to find a thread on this already, so I will make one. I feel the goth annie skin's artwork looks rather outdated. The thumbnail is also reverse of the full image which is odd. Personally I like this skin and it would be great to see it get an updated artwork.

qolko

10-28-2012

would be nice see all of her skins updated.

but as far as i know they make these updates based on popularity of champion and Annie unfortunately isn't excatly popular.

1000Lava

10-28-2012

That's a bit of a shame. Although annie isn't often played isn't she still a bit popular? It would be great to see them do it though.

MrDominooo

10-30-2012

I would really love to see Goth Annie get black fire particles a la darkflame shyvana, especially since they're recolored in the splash art.