nerf hiemerdinger

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evolnemesis

10-28-2012

He's overpowered and broken! He ruins the game and makes it so games are decided at champ select. He can counter anyone in lane and just inch his turrets up to the tower with no way to stop him... He makes the first 15 minutes of the game no fun for anybody else. Not only is his method of passive dominant laning totally overpowered and ANTI-FUN, his defensive playstyle stifles the game and discourages engagements and kills, stagnating the match and ruining the fun for any other players. That kind of gameplay could be argued as fun for Heimer, but turns it into molasses for everyone else and removes action.

Also, how the hell does he get his grenade to go so slow and still stay in the air? He even breaks the laws of physics!

EDIT: For downvoters... please note that the whole first paragraph are direct quotes FROM MORELLO about Heimer.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoridFrenzy View Post
the trick to beating heim is being batman or talon
good idea

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolnemesis View Post
he's overpowered and broken! He ruins the game and makes it so games are decided at champ select. He can counter anyone in lane and just inch his turrets up to the tower with no way to stop him... He makes the first 15 minutes of the game no fun for anybody else. Not only is his method of passive dominant laning totally overpowered and anti-fun, his defensive playstyle stifles the game and discourages engagements and kills, stagnating the match and ruining the fun for any other players. That kind of gameplay could be argued as fun for heimer, but turns it into molasses for everyone else and removes action.

Also, how the hell does he get his grenade to go so slow and still stay in the air? He even breaks the laws of physics!
he blinds you with science

Evolnemesis

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
good idea
If Wesley Willis can whoop batman's ass I'm sure Heimer could...

Tony Shelurs

10-29-2012

I have to disagree. I play Heimer as my main, and he has many flaws. Like stated by others, he is extemely squisy,(He is in the lowest tierswhen it comes to Armour, Speed and Health) and his mana hunger would battle the appetite of even Thor's. I have had many issues when I go into a blind pick match and the enemy team is nothing bu combat oriented champions; Heimer cannot do combat. He has to hunker down between his turrets, pop his ulti-, and hope that his grenade hits; if any of these steps go wrong- he'll die. When playing Heimer, the things I fear are, Champions who have a leaping abillity and/or have a silence. Like someone else in this thread has stated, all you must do to kill Heimer; is to let him pop his spells and run out of mana. When it comes to Heimer he is not O.P. he is just unique. For one to call Heimer O.P. is to call Orianna O.P. These champions are not overpowered;vust a force to be reckoned with when played well; just like everyother champion in the game.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

WOW...are you all seriously this ****ing bad? A Heimerdinger...you can't beat Heimy? A Nunu, any Jungler packing Smite, Cho'Gath...he has soo, soo many counters it's not even funny. I'm guessing all of you upvoting this thread just suck...

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterage View Post
WOW...are you all seriously this ****ing bad? A Heimerdinger...you can't beat Heimy? A Nunu, any Jungler packing Smite, Cho'Gath...he has soo, soo many counters it's not even funny. I'm guessing all of you upvoting this thread just suck...
lol dis noob must play with his other noob hiemys. What are you still 1600 ELO or some **** like that xD lol noob

JohntheMage

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterage View Post
People like this are kinda sad...Probably still thinks that higher elo is better elo too.

One word of advice: LoL is like golf; the lower score wins.

But dang that Heimer. He bully mid lane so hard. Then he gank at 2 m.p.h, but dat stun let him stomp bot lane. Need nerf much bad.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-30-2012

Maybe if they nerf his turret laying ability he will be balanced. If hiemer can only make one turret and it dealt and scaled with physical damage he would be fine.

Chazual Fridays

10-30-2012

Truthfully, I can't understand how one can think Heimerdinger is overpowered. He is fundamentally flawed in that his skill-set is the skill-set for a pusher (deploying turrets is a great way to push, in addition to his Micro-Rockets which require an enemy champion to be one of three closest targets to Heimerdinger), while Heimerdinger has essentially no escapes nor sufficient health or defenses to combat a gank, which one is susceptible to if he pushes (Heimerdinger's ult and E are his only CCs, however his E is practically worthless, traveling so slow that is is more than easily dodged, and even if it does hit, the stun is brief and Heimerdinger's movement speed is the lowest of AP mids that he would be hard-pressed to outrun anyone, and his ult only slows for 20/25/30%).

Now, I will admit, Heimerdinger can be an annoying champion to play against 1 on 1, but in a group setting, he is an easy target. Even in 1v1 situations, if Heimerdinger strays too far from a turret (not his, but the tower), he is as good as dead, as again, he can't escape anyone worth a darn.

Statistics from lolking.com show that Heimerdinger's popularity (% picked) is consistently below 1%, and his win percentage hovers around 45% (ideally all champions should be at 50%, and rarely do you ever see a champion with a win rate below 45% or above 55%). These testify to the fact that Heimerdinger is, in fact, underpowered.

-Chaz

1234567 ... 8