nerf hiemerdinger

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-27-2012

his turrets can slow you and give him free cs for days he doesnt even have to do the farm and they do way too much damage. He can build full tank and he can still put out like 1000 damage over 5 seconds! His blind is even more broken then teemos and its ground targeting! nerf him plz! If you disagree, you play hiemer and support interspecies sodomy

Invictrix

10-27-2012

x

Pinkie Pies plot

10-27-2012

go away

Yhorema

10-27-2012

roit ples

Co0t3r

10-27-2012

Hiemer is fine

DesertFox

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co0t3r View Post
Hiemer is fine
Did your sense of humor died along side with your spelling?

JohntheMage

10-28-2012

As a dedicatied Heimer player, I have to agree the OP. Heim's kit is just too broken and allows him to beat any enemy. Heck, sometimes I 1 v 5 in normals just for fun and WIN.

Seriously he's like three champions in one at least (1 Scientific Yordle + 2 Turrets = 3). When you add his grenade and three rockets that makes seven (1 Scientific Yordle + 2 Turrets + 1 Grenade + 3 Rockets = 7). Now this may be a bit of a stretch but seven is greater than five (7 > 5) so I feel like Heimerdinger's advantage on the Fields of Justice is too great and rather game-breaking.

tl;dr

Heimy needs a nerf since turrets, grenades, and rockets are op when all your enemies have are claws, swords, and daggers. Also seven is more than five.

Beija

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohntheMage View Post
As a dedicatied Heimer player, I have to agree the OP. Heim's kit is just too broken and allows him to beat any enemy. Heck, sometimes I 1 v 5 in normals just for fun and WIN.

Seriously he's like three champions in one at least (1 Scientific Yordle + 2 Turrets = 3). When you add his grenade and three rockets that makes seven (1 Scientific Yordle + 2 Turrets + 1 Grenade + 3 Rockets = 7). Now this may be a bit of a stretch but seven is greater than five (7 > 5) so I feel like Heimerdinger's advantage on the Fields of Justice is too great and rather game-breaking.

tl;dr

Heimy needs a nerf since turrets, grenades, and rockets are op when all your enemies have are claws, swords, and daggers. Also seven is more than five.
What if I told you... You can separate Heim from his turrets.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beija View Post
o_o holy ****

JohntheMage

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beija View Post
Tell me someone has figured out how to do this?!?

12345 ... 8