Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Speed Shrine and Capture points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horde29

10-27-2012

Ive been playing the new TT with 2 of my friends and I really love the new TT over the old one.

A couple things that bug me are that capture points are to easily taken by just one champion. Even if top or bot react instantly the capture point is usually taken by the time you get there. Personally i feel like capture points should be "similar" to dragon in that if a team member gets a kill, the team groups to grab the enemy capture point and maybe send 1 to defend your own point. The speed shrine allows anyone who does capture a point to run away risk free and now the point is untouchable.

By slowing the capture rate for 1 champion more dynamic team play may be required to capture a point which may help decrease snowballing by capturing both points.

Candymancer

10-28-2012

I agree it's too easy for one person to cap a point and escape quickly.

my other major complaint is that it seems too easy for the team that wins the first fight to snowball. the vast majority of the games i have played are essentially over after 3-5 minutes. lots of people have suggested making the altars unlock later in the match so that if a team gets an early advantage they don't also get way more gold and extra damage for the next 90+ seconds.

still, love the new map. props riot.

Kyle700

10-28-2012

I've found the exact opposite to be true. If you attempt to capture the alter, you will never be able to do it before their entire team closes in on you.

TDGWolf

10-28-2012

I enjoy new TT. I dislike the new items. Okay i take that back, one item blackfire torch. other then that i love it