The reason Phreak was 'unbiased'...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

... is because the co-streamer was British, ergo from EU. It was to create a slight commentator war as you could clearly see proof of many times. Stop saying it's unproffessional as it was purely for entertainment value.

hz0ijXGF8qeI0CRT

10-02-2010

Only problem is that the EU commentator mostly did what commentators should be like when there is but one venue to get comments: professional, polite, not overrun the other commentator by spewing words all the time and create a more positive atmosphere. =)

Tha Hype

10-02-2010

derr i personally found the "eu" commentator rather annoying, he didn't seem to actually grasp what was happening and rolled my eyes every time he would try to talk instead of phreak......

The Str1ker

10-02-2010

Only problem is "unbiased" means the exact opposite of what OP is trying to say...

kretenallat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

philly, i think getting a commentator who knows LoL (at least on a ranked lvl) to represent the European side wouldve been a good choice. On the other side, I think Phreak did his job as a true american quite well, showing why so many ppl outside of the states think about them the way they do.

btw i just turned on the stream when someone said (after the finals): US is officially better than Europe now... xD neat!

Krig

10-03-2010

Haha, wow, I missed a n't at the end of was. My bad.

BurntToast

10-04-2010

Except the EU commentator bashed on the EU team SEVERAL TIMES. And I quote 'They are getting dominated in lane control and map awareness. '

and...

'All he has to do is stand there, he doesn't even stun. He just stands there and they back away behind the tower from his awesomeness'

Speaking of Taric btw. But of course EU wouldn't complain about EU commentators! He was useless btw.

1 Bar Clutch

10-04-2010

If thats bashing then both teams were bashed on constantly.

djudjud14

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntToast View Post
Except the EU commentator bashed on the EU team SEVERAL TIMES. And I quote 'They are getting dominated in lane control and map awareness. '

and...

'All he has to do is stand there, he doesn't even stun. He just stands there and they back away behind the tower from his awesomeness'

Speaking of Taric btw. But of course EU wouldn't complain about EU commentators! He was useless btw.
the first one isn't considered to be bashing. that's pretty standard observation of the game.