Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Op = over prepared

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaximusEvil

10-28-2012

Quote:
Infirc:
Man i don't like ahving to run Yorick or Vayne everygame as a prevention emchanic if the Enemy has Darius, Op is flat out overpowered and an Op champions limits you the choices.

Not at all, I have 3-4 champions I like running on new TT, cause they almost guarantee the win. I usually always play Maokai/Lee Sin/Rengar/Nautilis. I know rengar is op atm, not sure if his nerf has come in yet, but Maokai/Nautilis is my go to ap tank, I've tried ap bruiser for both, but I prefer building tanky on both as opposed to bruiser. I know their is little difference, but as tanks both of these shine through as great initiators

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Girafossauro

10-28-2012

Quote:
BILLYaMAYSing:
Come on people stop complaining about everyone that beats you that there champ is op or broken.

Every champ has a counter. So stop complaining.

All i gotta say been spammed I play a broken/op champ in new 3v3

Completely agree. Every once in a while if i do very well i get these type of thing "omg your champ so OP" and not just Darius and Teemo, well actually i don't even own them. Anyway any champ can be countered with build and coordination. Blind pick can make it harder, yes, but not impossible.