Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Op = over prepared

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JukeMastaFlexx

10-27-2012

Come on people stop complaining about everyone that beats you that there champ is op or broken.

Every champ has a counter. So stop complaining.

All i gotta say been spammed I play a broken/op champ in new 3v3

PurpleURP

10-27-2012

every champ has a counter in blind pick?
dont be dumb

Journeyboy

10-27-2012

I agree with Op that Op champs can be countered, but Op must admit that Darius is too Op for Op to counter.

In all seriousness, Darius = balanced on 5's, Darius = free win of the day on 3's.

As much as you can play to counter Darius, his team can play to support Darius.

BBG Danny

10-27-2012

Have you guys heard of armor and health? Darius is not easy to counter,but can be if you just kite him. It requires teamwork to play on 3's. This new map, first off, is a test run, and the old version was really one sided. Any champ that was beefy would dominate. At least now, all champs have a chance, depending on your teamwork and how you build. OP means knowing how your champ works vs other champs. I played as Darius and got shut down pretty hard by a Teemo. He was really good at positioning and called upon his allies for help when he needed it. I never fought a fight so good. He kited me and played really well. It's not easy, but it can be done, just play your best and learn to counter build. Hope this helps.

donaldodie

10-27-2012

Quote:
Zarthix:
Have you guys heard of armor and health? Darius is not easy to counter,but can be if you just kite him. It requires teamwork to play on 3's. This new map, first off, is a test run, and the old version was really one sided. Any champ that was beefy would dominate. At least now, all champs have a chance, depending on your teamwork and how you build. OP means knowing how your champ works vs other champs. I played as Darius and got shut down pretty hard by a Teemo. He was really good at positioning and called upon his allies for help when he needed it. I never fought a fight so good. He kited me and played really well. It's not easy, but it can be done, just play your best and learn to counter build. Hope this helps.

The old map was definitely not one sided, yes some champions were completely useless but even the really strong champs like trynd and singed could be countered by strong teamplay and good builds.

JukeMastaFlexx

10-27-2012

Quote:
Zarthix:

My point exactly because im good means any champ i use is op lolz

JukeMastaFlexx

10-27-2012

Quote:
PurpleURP:
every champ has a counter in blind pick?
dont be dumb

Dont be rude. You can build to counter Derp

Ulimitedpower

10-28-2012

There are OP champions on TT, end of story. Especially champions that have abilities designed for the balancing of SR. Bc of blind pick, you can choose these champions and never be counterpicked for sure.

Ex: Dr Mundo is hopelessly broken past 10 min stage (believe it). As you know, with his ult, he can essentially tank 5 people's worth of damage for a pretty long time on SR. If you move that to TT, it's simply absurd. I've played/watched high ELO games where Mundo is capable of fighting 3vs1 until his team catches up (a good 15 seconds). Nobody can 1vs1 Mundo, there's no champion that can beat a 6000-9000 health tank (not even Jax or WW once you built armor). And his Cleaver (which is very easy to hit in the small path jungle) does a lot of damage, a 40% slow at lv 5 and prevents you from running away.

Settero

10-28-2012

Quote:
Ulimitedpower:
There are OP champions on TT, end of story. Especially champions that have abilities designed for the balancing of SR. Bc of blind pick, you can choose these champions and never be counterpicked for sure.

Ex: Dr Mundo is hopelessly broken past 10 min stage (believe it). As you know, with his ult, he can essentially tank 5 people's worth of damage for a pretty long time on SR. If you move that to TT, it's simply absurd. I've played/watched high ELO games where Mundo is capable of fighting 3vs1 until his team catches up (a good 15 seconds). Nobody can 1vs1 Mundo, there's no champion that can beat a 6000-9000 health tank (not even Jax or WW once you built armor). And his Cleaver (which is very easy to hit in the small path jungle) does a lot of damage, a 40% slow at lv 5 and prevents you from running away.

ahhh ur not serious right ? he is so easily counterd on the new tt... theres a new item Wicked Hatchet its passive renders mundos ult pretty useless... some magic defence and mundos hitting u for nada... so unless ur playing really really silly jax and ww should destroy him 1v1

Infirc

10-28-2012

Man i don't like ahving to run Yorick or Vayne everygame as a prevention emchanic if the Enemy has Darius, Op is flat out overpowered and an Op champions limits you the choices.