[POST HERE][Compilation Thread] New Twisted Treeline Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argrista

11-08-2012

No Bloodrazors

B0N3R DRAG0N

11-08-2012

Much too snowbally. Want my old TT back.

Bump,

Bring on the Red posts.

Argrista

11-08-2012

Yes please and thank you for the bump

Argrista

11-09-2012

harrumf

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

LOL riot, you guys strived to make shorter matches, i have asked almost all my friends that play threes still, each of their average times i asked they said 25-30 minutes. really riot? at least in old TT you knew if you lost, you didnt have to try to even make a comeback, i have yet to witness a comeback ever being made. a lot of friends have quit, i only play the map because you are forcing us too. if it wasnt for that i wouldnt play that wretched map. its horrific and annoying. its a slugfest of just ganking, face it you dont care about the TT community because we all have said we dont want that stupid annoying worthless map, yet you guys are shoving it down our throats. if it wasnt for me spending so much money on this game i would have been gone, ive been supporting you all for so long, telling so many people about the game, so it can turn up to WE DONT CARE SUCK IT type of community, i know you guys arent like that but thats how you are making it seem by ignoring 90% of the bad feedback. we did give good feedback too, that you listen to, bad feed? you guys hide in your little caves. all i got to say is screw you riot for ruining my favorite map. i hate this game. now i have a reason to focus on xbox gaming. thank you. and i was going to start a threes team for rank and a brand new 5's rank team. psh il be on and off for as long as i play that game just to solo que on rank and done. you disappointed me so much with this. Even during beta you guys were getting a ton of feedback and everyone explaining the flaws, but did you listen? no. you even ignored pbe. you ignored community players. loyal fans. for everyone just liking "new" things. most of these guys that like this map are Dominon players, or non true TT players. if you can put dominon in its own category why not put SI in its own category?. stop being lazy and do something the community would appreciate. we want the old map instead of this craptastic map. please just do us all a favor for once. Imagine if you did this change to SR and then said its going to stay like that and the old SR will never come back? then will you listen? no matter how many paragraphs, sentences, no matter how many of the world has tried hard to get the old one back. you shove us all back like meaningful trash. its true. riot you are just a business trying to make money. well we fell for your trap. just not going to spend my money anymore besides maybe changing my in game name. goodluck riot. i dare you to put magma chambers and replace SR. see how hurt everyone will be.

Sayath

11-09-2012

I see the following problems:

a) Stealth Reveal
Why is Oracle's Extract not enough? Why is there the option for two permanent stealth reveals with such short cooldowns? Completely invalidating a champion's defense should have an upkeep cost attached. On Akali it's pretty extreme. You throw shroud which lasts eight seconds, their reveal lasts ten - which of course follows as soon as I throw shroud.
If the enemy buys one of the stealth reveal items, I basicly lost a spell?
Oracle's at least must be rebought. If you die with it, the effect is gone immediately.

b)
In lane fighting is basicly dead. Everyone can start with Boots, 5 health potions and a cloth armor. The jungler is constantly there. Fighting revolves around ganks only. Any laneplay whatsoever is gone. I understand the focus on teamplay - but ain't it a bit extreme?

Argrista

11-09-2012

Awesome Feedback Thanks for posting Sayath Time to add more to the list

lolwarior

11-09-2012

new TT is so stupid, I came back after not playing for about a month or two to find that they had completely destroyed something good. no more monster buffs, a new boss minion and bases? It has ruined it for me and i have lost all interest in this game, as TT was my favourite playing field.

Argrista

11-10-2012

Keep it up guys keep this thread alive

Argrista

11-10-2012

∩(︶▽︶)∩ nyan ∩(︶▽︶)∩