I never noticed this, but Cho is insanely broken in new TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrrationalNoob

10-28-2012

Cho is not the most broken champ on the map. Good? Yes. Strong? yes. Fits in a variety of comps? yes. Hybrid damage type? yep.

But he is not the most broken.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen Paige View Post
ahahahahahahahhaha.......seriously no. you know why? cause if you want to gank Cho, your gonna gank Cho. he litterally cannot stop you from killing him. he can make it pretty painful for you but if hes built tanky theres no reason you and a friend cant kill him.
if someone is ganking, you just knock em up and walk away. there is nothing they can do about it since the path ways are too small to avoid it. look @ my cho stats and tell me he's not broken. not trying to brag but it's just fact

Rekesh

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by She View Post
cho has always been broken
This^ he was always broken and still is on all maps if anything new tt has made him less viable, his ability to control drag and all buffs on old tt was unstoppable

Ashen Paige

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by She View Post
if someone is ganking, you just knock em up and walk away. there is nothing they can do about it since the path ways are too small to avoid it. look @ my cho stats and tell me he's not broken. not trying to brag but it's just fact
if your talking about a 1v1 situation then sure Cho is fine, im talking a 2v1 gank. theres nothing Cho is going to do thats going to stop 2 people from killing him, mostly because of CC, hence why i said if the other team wants to hold him down then they can definitely do that.

Desocupado

10-28-2012

Rylais on cho? Why? 15% slow with 10+ seconds cd? (wait feast does a better slow, nvm) - sarcasm