Tribunal Broken?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demigoodnes

10-27-2012

So 40 decisions in, the only ones I have been inaccurate on are ones I have voted to "Pardon", meaning that If I had chose to punish on every single case, I would have 100% accuracy rating now....

HOW TROLL CAN YOU GET?

We are punishing someone for 1 report 1 game.... JUST WOW!

I have over 1500 Games Played and I now shudder at the fact that I may piss someone off and get my account banned........................

Part of what makes this game fun to play is the trash talking I ENGAGE in. If it is not a two way street, I stop, if you don't like it, MUTE ME. You actually have to turn on global chat via options now... I just don't understand.

Seriously reconsidering my continued monetary support of this game. ( I am upwards of $700 now)

MuhGeeSher

10-27-2012

I think you have a misunderstanding of the Tribunal, how reports work, etc.. lol. While it's not perfect - I think it's still pretty good imo.

Glomp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Or you can just not trash talk.
Muting people on your own team is detrimental to team communication.
A bit of trash here and there isn't that bad but when you constantly bull**** it becomes very obvious that you are toxic and warrant a punish.

Demigoodnes

10-28-2012

As of yet i have never even received a warning, but just seeing someone in Tribunal with 1 report 1 game puts the FEAR in me

jetehbeast

10-28-2012

Is this post a conversation about a broken system or are you just defending people who trash talk and get banned?

Amanda Rot

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetehbeast View Post
Is this post a conversation about a broken system or are you just defending people who trash talk and get banned?

I want to know as well

LittleDi

10-28-2012

18 cases reviewed here. 9 pending
14 corrects.
3 of which were pardons.
My incorrect ones? I voted pardon on all 4 of them.

I start to feel too lenient, and then just remember I'm possibly a bit more forgiving than others.

The streak means nothing to me. And I've had a permaban in my votes. I'm still unranked because I'm not voting to maximum limits per day. 1308 with 77.8% accuracy.

If I wasn't sick I'd probably be voting more right now. But obvious to me is that more punish votes will not land you a perfect streak.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-28-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It takes hundreds of reports over dozens of games to end up in the Tribunal and actually even have a case. Just because you see 1 game in the Tribunal case doesn't mean 1 game landed you in the Tribunal.

Xanthus730

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
It takes hundreds of reports over dozens of games to end up in the Tribunal and actually even have a case. Just because you see 1 game in the Tribunal case doesn't mean 1 game landed you in the Tribunal.
This being the case why DO we sometimes see only 1-2 games in a Tribunal case? If they have dozens of bad games why can't we see the usual 3-5?

TheFlyingSpoon

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthus730 View Post
This being the case why DO we sometimes see only 1-2 games in a Tribunal case? If they have dozens of bad games why can't we see the usual 3-5?

This. I feel a bit uncomfortable judging when there's only one case provided.