Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal Broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demigoodnes

10-27-2012

So 40 decisions in, the only ones I have been inaccurate on are ones I have voted to "Pardon", meaning that If I had chose to punish on every single case, I would have 100% accuracy rating now....

HOW TROLL CAN YOU GET?

We are punishing someone for 1 report 1 game.... JUST WOW!

I have over 1500 Games Played and I now shudder at the fact that I may piss someone off and get my account banned........................

Part of what makes this game fun to play is the trash talking I ENGAGE in. If it is not a two way street, I stop, if you don't like it, MUTE ME. You actually have to turn on global chat via options now... I just don't understand.

Seriously reconsidering my continued monetary support of this game. ( I am upwards of $700 now)

MuhGeeSher

10-27-2012

I think you have a misunderstanding of the Tribunal, how reports work, etc.. lol. While it's not perfect - I think it's still pretty good imo.

Glomp

10-27-2012

Or you can just not trash talk.
Muting people on your own team is detrimental to team communication.
A bit of trash here and there isn't that bad but when you constantly bull**** it becomes very obvious that you are toxic and warrant a punish.

Demigoodnes

10-28-2012

As of yet i have never even received a warning, but just seeing someone in Tribunal with 1 report 1 game puts the FEAR in me

jetehbeast

10-28-2012

Is this post a conversation about a broken system or are you just defending people who trash talk and get banned?

Amanda Rot

10-28-2012

Quote:
jetehbeast:
Is this post a conversation about a broken system or are you just defending people who trash talk and get banned?

I want to know as well

LittleDi

10-28-2012

18 cases reviewed here. 9 pending
14 corrects.
3 of which were pardons.
My incorrect ones? I voted pardon on all 4 of them.

I start to feel too lenient, and then just remember I'm possibly a bit more forgiving than others.

The streak means nothing to me. And I've had a permaban in my votes. I'm still unranked because I'm not voting to maximum limits per day. 1308 with 77.8% accuracy.

If I wasn't sick I'd probably be voting more right now. But obvious to me is that more punish votes will not land you a perfect streak.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-28-2012

It takes hundreds of reports over dozens of games to end up in the Tribunal and actually even have a case. Just because you see 1 game in the Tribunal case doesn't mean 1 game landed you in the Tribunal.

Xanthus730

10-28-2012

Quote:
Lyte:
It takes hundreds of reports over dozens of games to end up in the Tribunal and actually even have a case. Just because you see 1 game in the Tribunal case doesn't mean 1 game landed you in the Tribunal.

This being the case why DO we sometimes see only 1-2 games in a Tribunal case? If they have dozens of bad games why can't we see the usual 3-5?

TheFlyingSpoon

10-28-2012

Quote:
Xanthus730:
This being the case why DO we sometimes see only 1-2 games in a Tribunal case? If they have dozens of bad games why can't we see the usual 3-5?

This. I feel a bit uncomfortable judging when there's only one case provided.