Overall computer lagging after patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ahotaurs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Bump.

Fargo79

11-18-2012

not sure if its related or not.. but i have been gettign lag spikes here adn there... nothing loading in background that i could see.... with the exception of youtube music.. this may have been the issue but the odd lag still appears.. this only started happening about a week ago or so...no recent issues though..

ahotaurs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

It's from the previous patch.

Armoredhamster

11-19-2012

I've been getting really nasty lag as of late as well, my laptop usually can handle around 80 FPs and now I've barely able to push 30 and lag spikes here and there.

ahotaurs

11-19-2012

Same here.

ahotaurs

11-20-2012

Bump.

ahotaurs

11-20-2012

Bump.

ahotaurs

11-25-2012

Bump.

ahotaurs

11-26-2012

Bump.

Sueaay

11-26-2012

Im running on a new 1500$ gaming rig, was getting upto 140 fps at absolute max graphics before the patch. Thing is i still get the same fps and decent ping but as stated before my champ completely lags out for me even though i can still 'imaginarily' cast and move around. Ive also been getting complete freezes where its absolutely impossible to close lol and have to reboot. THEN i cant reconnect to the game once ive restarted.