Overall computer lagging after patch

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ahotaurs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Sucks doesn't it =/.

Zero Counts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I thought it was just me. Some of my friends don't report any issues, but now I'm seeing you guys got the same deal, huh?

Akesgeroth

10-31-2012

I also get this once in a while. Massive framerate drop, sound skipping. My PC actually froze for a whole minute. And I mean it froze so bad I couldn't even access the task manager. Only have problems in-game though.

miaohmy

Recruiter

10-31-2012

I have the same exact symptoms: My champion will still be moving around, I can click and cast spells, but health bars (except mine) disappear. Then it'll all come back together and be perfectly fine for a few minutes.

I've repaired my league and permissions are granted to the client in my firewall, etc. My internet and computer can run league perfectly fine. My FPS is between 50-65 and my ping is usually between 95-120.

Here's my internet setup, which may be similar to those who are also having problems:
Wireless router shared by 7 other people (8 max on the router), which is located in the common room a little bit away from my apartment.
I connect to the router through a USB receiver.
The ISP is Frontier.

EDIT --- more information:
When I do a tracert onto 'na.leagueoflegends.com' I can go through the route until it tries to connect to the League server, then all requests time out.
Pinging 'na.leagueoflegends.com' grants 100% packet loss, meaning all packets did not make it to their server. All requests timed out.

Mumble and skype never have problems when the League game is lagging, as well. I can talk to my teammates perfectly fine, just my client is lagging.

lucypwns

10-31-2012

it could be that you started an anti-virus program, or ur laptop is not plugged in. those are the only 2 reasons i can think of

ahotaurs

10-31-2012

Nope and it is plugged in =/.

BEERS FOR FEARS

10-31-2012

Yeah, no matter what I get bad lag, and it only ever happens after certain patches.

Grey Criminal

10-31-2012

I am experiencing the same.
NOT cool, I can't play league like this.

ahotaurs

10-31-2012

Also Ventrilo does not work for me now, can't even log onto it.

ahotaurs

10-31-2012

Bump.

1234567 ... 9