Overall computer lagging after patch

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ahotaurs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

After the patch I am receiving MASSIVE lag on my computer as a whole, not just in league. Youtube takes forever to load, I can't log on to Ventrilo at all, other games are extremely slow, just overall computer performance dropped dramatically after this patch. And I assure you none of this was happening pre-patch. Anyone having the same problem?

Also when I try to play, the entire LoL client freezes, and then it pops up with a box that allows me to accept the queue, but every time I do it says "Active Game was not found".

Nevermind, this bug is back.

ahotaurs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Bump.

ahotaurs

10-28-2012

Bump.

ahotaurs

10-28-2012

Bump.

BreezyBombs808

10-28-2012

Yes I just started getting insane lag this past game. I've been playing all night last night a couple games before this past game. No lag but now I'm on forums and this chat box I'm typing in took about 10 seconds just to show up. My auto attacks and spells are glitching/lagging jsut really weird i don't even see the projectiles sometimes I'll see my attack animation but the HP wont go down for a little while. Very strange never happened t ome before

ahotaurs

10-28-2012

It's pretty awesome isn't it =/.

ahotaurs

10-28-2012

Bump.

ahotaurs

10-29-2012

Bump.

ahotaurs

10-29-2012

Bump.

ahotaurs

10-29-2012

Bump.

12345 ... 9