wits end on J4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

10-27-2012

good or bad? for mid late game when i have my cores

or better off using aegis? (especially when i need MR and already have MoM)

Hypersauce

10-27-2012

not bad, not great.

Zuko501

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Le meh. Jarvan isn't exactly a character who benefits from prolonged AA wars, like Irelia or Darius. He's more of a bursty bruiser, thanks in part to his E-Q combo. Could be decent, could be terrible. Not my first pick for an MR item on J4, but to each their own.

Ikruti

10-29-2012

I find it depends on which type of J4 you're building. If you're building more DPS than tanky, I think there are better options. I do find myself building it when I've gone tanky over DPS J4 and if the opponents have a lot of bruisers with magic damage. When building very tanky J4, he'll last long enough for the MR to stack and the damage to do something.

However I agree, it's not exactly great but it's not exactly poor either.

Tempestphile

10-29-2012

I've been building Triforce, Brutaliser, Ionian, MoM, FH / Thronemail, ? / Ghostblade

But i find at time my MR is lacking, and was thinking is Wits end is worth it, or just get aegis of legion (roughly the same cost)

brownbruiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

hexdrinker/aegis/fon are much better options

jars

10-29-2012

bad. I don't even build mr items on him really, just runes and mercs. he has high ad ratios on q and r

ElevenOfClubs

10-30-2012

I'd get Hexdrinker into Maw over Wit's End, unless you also want to deal more magic damage for some reason.

Hexdrinker is about 700 gold cheaper than Wit's End, Maw ~1.1k more; You have slightly less MR with the hexdrinker/Maw but the shield counts for a lot, and Jarvin scales better with AD than AS.