How do i not suck at this new TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisNameDoesntFi

10-27-2012

played a couple of games, lost all of them, not sure what i'm doing wrong but i know im the problem, can anyone give me some general advice for this map?

solid champ picks, who i should probably avoid, general building advice etc, opinions and thoughts are all welcome and usefull.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quit the new TT, its broken. wait for twisted treeline to come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegenMod View Post
played a couple of games, lost all of them, not sure what i'm doing wrong but i know im the problem, can anyone give me some general advice for this map?

solid champ picks, who i should probably avoid, general building advice etc, opinions and thoughts are all welcome and usefull.

I Found Baron

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimis5 View Post
Quit the new TT, its broken. wait for twisted treeline to come back.
I agree, at this point we just have to wait for the old TT to come back.

Journeyboy

10-27-2012

Easy Champ Picks:
Bruisers(Easiest to play);
Garen, Riven, KhaZix, Jax, Darius(most OP) and maybe Lee (can't use wards to jump)
Tanks:
Cho, Singed, and Malp
Mages:
Lux, Ryze, and Kennen

Strat:
Good early games usually wins a game(as long as you take advantage of mid game). Focus on early game items. Tear of Goddess is a good example of what not to get in most situations. Dorans can easily be abused to win in 3's especially on people like Garen.

Even though new three's has more objectives and team fights that take you away from lane, remember to focus on farming because a good cs regardless of altars will still win you games.

Because of map layout and objectives losing a tower is more devastating, use this to your advantage and push t1 tower as soon as possible.

And as always use your minimap as much as your normal screen. Never depend on your teammates for mia calls.

ThisNameDoesntFi

10-27-2012

errr i dont really want to quit, compared to the od TT i like this a lot more, although i do miss wards pretty hard.

thanks for the legit advice Journeyboy!

PurpleURP

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyboy View Post
easy champ picks:
bruisers(easiest to play);
garen, riven, khazix, jax, darius(most op) and maybe lee (can't use wards to jump)
tanks:
cho, singed, and malp
mages:
lux, ryze, and kennen

strat:
good early games usually wins a game(as long as you take advantage of mid game). Focus on early game items. Tear of goddess is a good example of what not to get in most situations. Dorans can easily be abused to win in 3's especially on people like garen.

Even though new three's has more objectives and team fights that take you away from lane, remember to focus on farming because a good cs regardless of altars will still win you games.

Because of map layout and objectives losing a tower is more devastating, use this to your advantage and push t1 tower as soon as possible.

And as always use your minimap as much as your normal screen. never depend on your teammates for mia calls.
is this not the exact same meta as the last map????

ThisNameDoesntFi

10-27-2012

The meta is the same, but no wards is a giant game changer, along with the jungle change

Fledrel

10-27-2012

Won every game i have played so far in the new TT.

Also every game was won by surrender. (LAME)

Still haven't gotten the game to last long enough to be able to kill the new boss.

overall though i like the new format

ThisNameDoesntFi

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledrel View Post
Won every game i have played so far in the new TT.

Also every game was won by surrender. (LAME)

Still haven't gotten the game to last long enough to be able to kill the new boss.

overall though i like the new format
who did you normally play? how was your team comp?

Ashen Paige

10-27-2012

ive been losing alot of my games after the 2nd day of the patch. im starting to think all the bads come out at night, it happened the same way in SR. people dont get you need hard CC and high damage (sustained and burst) to win this map. im so tired of playing with bad people and then end up myself doing bad because of them.