Calling Roles > Pick Order

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t0ad5

10-27-2012

Sounds more like a trantrum.

Oh ya? I don't get what I want?
Fine!

=P

Angusthedead

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niiko The Goat View Post
Discussing and choosing roles as a team>everything
You really can't when everyone is stubborn, i really hate this bout draft games though. It's a damn typing race now. If you don't call it then you're ****ed, and if you're first pick and you pick what they called out you're a troll. This call role out thing is really childish in my opinion. What are we kindergartners?!? I believe priority should be first pick, but you can try to work things out with that first pick. But yes i believe first pick needs to be the priority.

a1sock

10-27-2012

If i already am a mid character, you cannot call mid. It pisses me off when people are like, bro I called it first... you cannot call what is taken, just like you cannot call dibs on the last piece of cake when its already in my mouth.

Don`t be so rigid, depending on team composition and how others are going to play, you should always be open to switching to a different position. Even if I am looking forward to using a champ, if my team needs some other role to be filled and no one is willing to do so, I will take up the task. Know how many times I`ve picked a mid champ, then no one chooses a support or tank, and I have to switch to something tankier?

If you aren`t the better man, you have nothing to complain about, if you are, suck it up, your the better man. Its not always fair being nice, but it gets the job done.

vulgarwolf

10-27-2012

i have adopted a new strategy..i pick a support...if i see players have allowed themselves to be countered i go against the meta...if i see top lane got countered....i go top lane and farm and push up there..can throw off the other team..also teaches the top lane that picked top because they wanted to play there that they cant always have what they want

Axiom Prime

10-27-2012

Generally I call top or Jungle, If someone above me happens to take Top I warn them that they just stuck me as jungle and I pray for there sake that they can hold there lane because I'll probably be babysitting mid or bot.

Actually had a guy tell us he was taking mid when 3rd picked called it, I told him I'd take top and that he shouldn't be a ****** and take a lane that someone got a fair call on. He said fine he'll take top, I said ok I'll jungle just be warned that I wont be ganking your lane at all. He went on to pick a jungle, the other guy got a mid and I got top just as I had planned. Confusing idiots is fun He never ganked my lane but I did go 15+/0

Cheap0

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
If I call mid, and first pick says "Sorry, first pick, I'm going mid" (Even though its very obvious that he is only saying that because, he also tried to call mid, but I beat him to it) Then that is fine. It says in the Summoners Code that you can't technicaly call roles.

But guess what? It also says I don't have to technicaly follow the meta. Enjoy having 2 mid.
This guy's trolling. He's trying to get people riled up. Don't take him seriously.

Firmativity

10-27-2012

If everyone wants top lane, can you have 5 people in top lane? Yep. Are you going to win? Perhaps not..

EchtPause

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Pick order > calling roles. Calling them is just a way of giving suggestions. You should be able to play every role.

Fusrahdo

10-27-2012

Role arguments whyyyy!? xD

Rambo OTF

10-28-2012

funny part is i would probably gave u and watch you feed their mid :\. respect the pick order riot made it for a reason. stop QQing about not getting a role because we all have been 3rd 4th last pick if you would learn more than one role maybe you would win more and not be like "have fun with 2 mid" i wish you could send forum chats to the tribunal :\