Tried TT for the first time, it's DUMB

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MurderWrexWE

10-27-2012

Note, this is an alt accout used to protect my identity.

My friends and I decided to try Twisted Treeline for the first time just a few minutes ago. It's really ****ing dumb. All the strategy and team coordination that it takes to win a game on Summoner's Rift is thrown out the window in exchange for boring gameplay which boils down to nothing more than who picked tankier champions.

If you enjoy playing 5v5 on summoner's rift, stay away from TT. It's DUMB.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

you are dumbass, it always was different from sr and had a different meta

Deoxysprime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderWrexWE View Post

My friends and I decided to try Twisted Treeline for the first time just a few minutes ago. It's really ****ing dumb. All the strategy and team coordination that it takes to win a game on Summoner's Rift is thrown out the window in exchange for boring gameplay which boils down to nothing more than who picked tankier champions.

I disagree. The coordination requirement is about as high as it was on TT beforehand but it's for new objectives now. Ganks are even more central than they were before, altars have replaced buffs as objectives, and the new boss is a lot more interesting than the old dragon. In the scheme of things I agree that this takes less coordination than Summoner's Rift. It still takes macro and micro skills in order to win more easily.

Wait until the metagame solidifies and we'll see actual strategies formulate.

Girafossauro

10-27-2012

Quote:

So you played on the new Twisted Treeline ONCE, and you think its dumb? So your advice (based on your ONE game) is that a should pick tankier champs? hmmm Tanks a lot!

Infirc

10-27-2012

Quote:

Nobody not in the gd or summonner's forum likes that map (5v5 if iyour idiotness doesn't catch it) even if it's the mainstream, so shoo away troll.

MioSquirt

10-27-2012

TT is Fun and you can not base your thoughts on one game that is not breaking in the new game play so you have no feel for it yet keep trying out the game mode then after that comment or disagree with it but your one opinion so LoLoLoLoL your not going anywhere