Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Champion Impressionists Needed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baby Kami

10-27-2012

Hello!

About Me...

My name is oKami and for a while now I've been streaming and when I stream I tend to kinda like to sound like the champion I play or just a champion in general.

IGN- ooKamiYukii

My Stream- http://www.twitch.tv/ookamiyukioo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I'm Looking For...

I'm looking for anyone who is interested in Fan-dubing

You may be asked to do voices a lot of stuff so if you don't have a lot of time this may not be for you.

And by voices I mean announcers, champions or something interesting but it will be League related.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What You Need to Join!

Skype for you'll be in call with the actors/actresses a lot

A good quality Mic which you'll be able to speak loudly in without it breaking

Must be able to take criticism

If you're interested in joining feel free to add me in game "ooKamiYukii" or just leave a message telling me you're interested and I'll add you!

Thank You!

Status Update!

NO ONE FOUND D:

Baby Kami

10-27-2012

AsktheBlindFist

10-27-2012

This doesn't seem like a troll post so I'll bite, Did you mean to put this here? Or just messing with us.

Jaykoboy

10-27-2012

I think that this isn't a troll or misplaces post. Think of it this way; fandubbing is a form of Roleplaying, or at least Roleplaying the voices.

I would, but I'm not good enough, bro. Sorry. And hey, if you have too hard a time on this forum, try Fanfic or Fanart. They'll probably help you out in the blink of an eye.

(Note: I CAN however do a strangely accurate Lux laugh.)

AsktheBlindFist

10-27-2012

Well....I'm actually strangely good at this sort of thing....My dad does voice acting as his job so I picked up a couple of things.....I guess if you need someone with a bass voice I'll be glad to help.

FilFire

10-27-2012

Must... Resist... Urge.... To.... Imitate..... Cho'Gath.....

AsktheBlindFist

10-27-2012

Why's that weird? Do it I say man.

Baby Kami

10-27-2012

Quote:
AsktheBlindFist:
This doesn't seem like a troll post so I'll bite, Did you mean to put this here? Or just messing with us.

I'm serious. lol

I just want to do something for the community and I know how to change all most everything in league.

I've noticed that people have been asking for new announcers and better voices for champions so Here I am!

Help would be appreciated, so that is why I'm asking if someone wants to join in

Baby Kami

10-27-2012

Quote:
FilFire:
Must... Resist... Urge.... To.... Imitate..... Cho'Gath.....

Lul

AsktheBlindFist

10-27-2012

Well I'd be willing to at least give it a shot, can't promise too much due to school and other IRL obligations. But I'll help as I can.