LOL achievments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeaCrusader

10-28-2012

Every champ totally needs a custom achievement.

Stuff like 'jump to 3 people in less than 5 seconds with Diana' for example.

If it were just one per champ it'd make it easy to add in as new champs are added.

Wulffe

10-29-2012

Bump. And yes, Gradunk. There can be a whole lot more!

Tea, I'd one up that and say a list of general champion achievements in which only specific champs can get. For example, the jump to three would very likely be Diana only but people could try with characters like Kass or Rene by hiting three people with multiple jumps within the time frame.

Wulffe

11-03-2012

Bump to bring this back and to get it more attention.

Gradunk

11-18-2012

bump. i think achievements would be sweet. cmon peeps. more feedback

Wulffe

12-02-2012

I forgot about this. Much needed bump! :O

SephirothWontDie

12-02-2012

you know, they have a tab in your profile for achievements, yet they never released them?

i got a few ideas:

Jack of All Trades- Won at least 1 match as each champion.(Must be active during the match, must not be a custom game, and must win at least 1 match with each new champion to keep this achievement)(idk how this would work, but hey, it seems interesting enough)

I'll Take You On- Avchieve a triple kill.(Upgrades to Headstrong: Achieve 10 triple kills, and I'll Take On Anyone: Achieve 100 triple kills)

No Escape- Achieve a quadra kill.(Uogrades to Not This Time: Achieve 10 quadra kills, and Not So Fast: Achieve 100 quadra kills)

No Survivors- Achieve a penta kill.(Upgrades to Taking Names: Achieve 10 penta kills, and Kicking... Butt: Achieve 100 penta kills)

Team Effort- Achieve an ace.(Upgrades to Take No Prisoners: Achieved 10 aces, and No Mercy: Achieve 100 aces)

Party League Rock- Perform a /dance party with your team and the enemy team.(All team members must be within the sight range of the opposing teams and must be visible to the enemy team)(Upgrades to League Dance Revolution: Perform a /dance party with your team and the enemy team in 20 different matches(same rules as the previous))

Laugh Out Loud!- Perform a /laugh to an enemy.(Must be within sight range of the enemy and must be visible to the enemy)(Upgrades to Rolling on the Floor Laughing: Perform a /laugh to an enemy 20 times, each in different matches(same rules as previous))

Hey, Over Here- Perform a /taunt to an enemy.(Must be within sight range of the enemy and must be visible to the enemy)(Upgrades to Can't Catch Me: Perform a /taunt to an enemy 20 times, each in different matches(same rules as previous))

I Don't Get It- Tell a /joke to an ally or enemy.(Must be within sight range of the enemy and must be visible to the enemy or must be withing sight range on the ally)(Upgrades to Oh, Now I get It: Tell a /joke to an enemy or ally 50 times, each in different matches(same rules as previous))

and thats all i got. i upped the amount for the upgrade joke achievement because it is very easy to tell a joke to an ally instead of an enemy. some of the names for my achievements may be questionable, but im not very good with naming. im more about details.

Raptamei

12-03-2012

"no im not picking support i need the pentakill achievement and the clarity achievement so im picking clarity vayne"