New TT is bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baguazaum

Junior Member

10-27-2012

I may be wrong, and lot of people disagree with me, but i don't like the new Twisted Treeline, now it's just feel like a 'Mix' between old TT and Dominion, and seriously, i play LoL for about 1 year and 5 months, and 90% of my matches were on old Twisted Treeline, i felt like playing another MOBA games, but i always stay on LoL because it's awesome, and old TT was really awesome to play. Now i just don't feel much like playing, on Summoner's Rift i feel like in an unknown place, because i almost never played on it, now the new TT is not funny to me anymore, so what should i play??

Maybe another MOBA?

I dont ask for the removing of the new TT, i just want the 'option' of select wich map i want to play, is awesome to have new maps, but it would be better if we had the option of playing both in Old and in New TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Exactly,

You me and thousands of others.

Heh but Riot is so big now that "thousands" is like "so what."



Quote:
Originally Posted by Baguazaum View Post
I may be wrong, and lot of people disagree with me, but i don't like the new Twisted Treeline, now it's just feel like a 'Mix' between old TT and Dominion, and seriously, i play LoL for about 1 year and 5 months, and 90% of my matches were on old Twisted Treeline, i felt like playing another MOBA games, but i always stay on LoL because it's awesome, and old TT was really awesome to play. Now i just don't feel much like playing, on Summoner's Rift i feel like in an unknown place, because i almost never played on it, now the new TT is not funny to me anymore, so what should i play??

Maybe another MOBA?

I dont ask for the removing of the new TT, i just want the 'option' of select wich map i want to play, is awesome to have new maps, but it would be better if we had the option of playing both in Old and in New TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tizzy1917

Junior Member

10-27-2012

Once again riot has shown how much it knows about the game they created and its players.

The new TT is horrible and needs to be remade AGAIN. They took the fun out of jumping over walls for kills and winning those were the best part of TT. I have played 2 games and am already fed up the new objectives get u underlvled and don't help much at all. The new "boss" as i call it is to OP dragon was hard enough it gave the right amount of bonus power for being able to solo at lvl 11.
and the worst part about it is the base making the entrance bigger is fine but u made it so when u revive, (which btw is to short if u ask me) u cant just save ur nexus u have to flash or jump over to save it which makes it so u can lose easier. Also the respawn times are to short there is no way in HELL that your able to make a comeback when u reach there tower and all of there team is already re spawned.
I know this is beta and its why i'm not raging as much as i could these are my complaints and ideas of what u messed up on

Also that is a great idea of selecting which mode you would like on 3v3 thank you please change it back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baguazaum

Junior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Exactly,

You me and thousands of others.

Heh but Riot is so big now that "thousands" is like "so what."
Well, this doesn't make any sense to me, just think, you have an big gaming company, you have lots of players, and then wich one should make your clients feel better into your games? letting them to choose wich map to play, giving on option between the new and the old maps, or, just forcing them to accept what you want because it's new!!!

Riot is being senseless now, i love the new skins, new champions, and stuff, by the way, when Diana was lauched i stayed many and many minutes on login screen just looking her with her moon blade in the ground, and the wind flowing trought her hair, and listening to that awesome music (Daylight End), but now i feel like 'Really Riot? Really? Is that you??"

I Hope when this 'BETA' new TT over they figure out we want the old and best TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

10-27-2012

I Love Riot.

I love My Girlfriend too.

But I feel like I just caught her in bed with another guy???

Betrayed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baguazaum View Post
Well, this doesn't make any sense to me, just think, you have an big gaming company, you have lots of players, and then wich one should make your clients feel better into your games? letting them to choose wich map to play, giving on option between the new and the old maps, or, just forcing them to accept what you want because it's new!!!

Riot is being senseless now, i love the new skins, new champions, and stuff, by the way, when Diana was lauched i stayed many and many minutes on login screen just looking her with her moon blade in the ground, and the wind flowing trought her hair, and listening to that awesome music (Daylight End), but now i feel like 'Really Riot? Really? Is that you??"

I Hope when this 'BETA' new TT over they figure out we want the old and best TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Philippe Laflam

Junior Member

10-27-2012

With my Ranked team, we were becoming good in 3v3 and Riot just changes the map and i really hate the new one its just like Dominions and i really think Dominions are bad. Just give back the old TT to players like me who loves them and also keep the new one for make everyone happy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-27-2012

They have changed to fit the newer generation of LoL players. The QQ generation. O! that player is OP because they get a lot of kills. And I have to be a carry because this is CoD right? This is like Halo? Right?... They are conforming to people who aren't here for MOBA gaming. They are here because they saw a new MLG eSport game and they thought they could get on here and achieve fame by getting the most kills. Unfortunately. This game is about pushing lanes and team work to destroy a nexus. That has been long forgotten in LoL community. They only ones who still understand that are MOBA gamers that were around when DotA was MOBA...and maybe a few people over the age of 5. Which is another problem, don't get me wrong; little kids can be great, but mostly this game is marketed to teenagers that came from Halo and think all gaming is killing.

It's to big to be changed into MOBA gaming again. This game has taken MOBA in its own direction.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazzedTroll View Post
They have changed to fit the newer generation of LoL players. The QQ generation. O! that player is OP because they get a lot of kills. And I have to be a carry because this is CoD right? This is like Halo? Right?... They are conforming to people who aren't here for MOBA gaming. They are here because they saw a new MLG eSport game and they thought they could get on here and achieve fame by getting the most kills. Unfortunately. This game is about pushing lanes and team work to destroy a nexus. That has been long forgotten in LoL community. They only ones who still understand that are MOBA gamers that were around when DotA was MOBA...and maybe a few people over the age of 5. Which is another problem, don't get me wrong; little kids can be great, but mostly this game is marketed to teenagers that came from Halo and think all gaming is killing.

It's to big to be changed into MOBA gaming again. This game has taken MOBA in its own direction.

I feel reading your post you are as sad about this as I am.

The new TT feels less like a Modified RTS strategy game and more like a Street fighter Video action game with 3 players on each side.

I liked that LoL nicely combined strategy with action. And individual game play with Team gameplay.

Just the right balance of each.

This new map has none of this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleLegendz

Junior Member

10-28-2012

the knew tt sucks plz like if you want ld 1 back