What do you think about Elise? or her bug?

She's extremely OP, she can beat any champ.. 1 25.00%
She's normal, she kicks some champs and get kicked by others.. 3 75.00%
She's really UP, she's practically useless.. 0 0%
I've noticed this bug.. 3 75.00%
I haven't noticed this bug.. 0 0%
I don't think this is a bug.. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Elise -BUG-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Well, I've been playing Elise since the very first day she was able to buy. I discovered what I think it's a bug, which is:
Whenever I use her "Skittering Frenzy" (W) in Spider Form, she is supposed to have an increased attack speed for 3 seconds, but isn't supposed also she gets the attack speed burst immideatly when the skill is activated?... Insead, I notice she gets the attack speed bonus whenever she lands her last attack in her old attack speed (despite the skill was activated between 2 normal attacks). I mean, if this is supposed to happen like that, then the "3 seconds" aren't really 3 seconds, since part of the skill duration is wasted in her slower attack speed hit...

Did anyone else noticed this?

Answer the poll!

DarkMalice

10-28-2012

Noticed, was going to submit my own bug post until I saw this.

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

10-28-2012

Thank you for your active participation with bugs.
However, I believe that Bug Reports would be a better section for this sort of post.

Love Poisonous

10-28-2012

I wasn't aware of that section, I don't use the LoL Forum alot, should I repost this int hat section?...

HuntsAlone

Wrenchman

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Poisonous View Post
I wasn't aware of that section, I don't use the LoL Forum alot, should I repost this int hat section?...
Yes, unfortunately I do not have the powers to move threads out of the incorrect sections.