Well, jungling is definitely worse than support now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raolan

10-27-2012

Team wants a jungler, so I lock in Fiora (I admit this is probably half the problem). Not the fastest clear speed but I like her in the jungle more than top. Early on its a normal game. I run through jungle, do a few ganks, get a few kills, try to keep my farm in the jungle up as best I can.

By 15 minutes every single camp is taken. Mid wants wraiths, wolves and blue. Bot wants golems and red. Top occasionally fights for wolves.

Several times I recalled, returned to jungle, cleared the one remaining camp, found nowhere to gank and had absolutely nothing to do. Whole team abuses me about how bad my farm is with my mighty wriggles, zerkers, zeal and phage by 30 minutes. After game both myself and the 0cs support have the same gold. Team complains about me picking a hypercarry but not carrying the mid with double my gold.

new meta: 0cs jungler.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

don't be shy, tell them stop to counterjungle you
also take some of their creeps

Division Two

10-27-2012

Some body will probably say "invade" but in Solo Q you could see the enemy jungler from a mile off but I doubt your mid would be paying attention to the barrage of pings.

Jir

10-27-2012

Pure and simple of a lane wants your jungle you tell them 'Fine, but I'm taxing your lane.'

Evulpix

10-27-2012

That's just one bad game. You can't just change your opinion on jungling completely because of one rough game.

And idk where your coming from, but often enough teams will complain if their junglers have 'too much farm' and assume they spend more time jungling than ganking.

DoYouEvenRiftBro

10-27-2012

I remember when support was a ***** job... people dogged it... NOW LOOK!! OUR 0 CS META OP!!! WE ARE THE BEST AROUND!!! AND NO ONE IS GOING TO KEEP US DOWN!!!

Dunked

10-27-2012

ProfDrDeath

10-27-2012

They take your jungle? Ok, go take some creeps...

As a jungler, it is YOUR jungle, and unless you say otherwise, they can't get a piece of it. You possess the Smite for a reason...If they don't stop after you asked them to, go to the lanes, take some creeps, and smite-secure Blue and Red for your team (aka you).

Raolan

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shè View Post
That's just one bad game. You can't just change your opinion on jungling completely because of one rough game.

And idk where your coming from, but often enough teams will complain if their junglers have 'too much farm' and assume they spend more time jungling than ganking.
It's not one game. I've had this happen so many times, this is just the first time it's been on quite this scale.

There's a reason almost any jungler these days goes gp/10.

Menea6587

10-27-2012

To be fair:
Golems at 1:30 or whenever they spawn for bot is pretty good chunk of experience, especially for caster based ADC that can get a bunch of advantage out of an extra rank of a spell.

Other than that, what your team did was pretty inappropriate. This is literally like them going to kill people and completely ignore their CS, then get destroyed because they have some kills but no CS.