Riot I just want you to know

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaric11

10-27-2012

I went through the 5 stages of grief over the changes to TT. Not even kidding.

At first I said to myself "well these changes can't be all THAT bad", but they were.

Then I was furius. How could Riot do this to ME?

Then I begged and pleaded to the Riot gods to just give us back our beloved map, I'd do anything!

Then came the depression. I spent all day at work on the verge of tears. Me, a grown man. Six feet and five inches tall, wieghing nearly 280 pounds, spending the entire day holding back tears. A coworker even asked if I lost a family member or something. I didn't reply, but the truth is: I did.

Now, finally, I am at acceptance. I have come to terms with the fact that a map I love is gone forever.

So you see Riot, you didn't improve TT. You MURDERED it.

bandaidsaregood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

It was so bad, I smoked crystal meth. That's how I coped. ARE YOU HAPPY RIOT? YOUR GAME MAKES KIDS SMOKE METH.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Old TT was a ****ty turtlefest with broken fountains and a stupid jungle.

New TT is much better IMO.

Of course I figure they should have just left the old one in and made this a whole new map, so the people who loved old TT could keep playing it. But I understand why they didn't do that.

bandaidsaregood

10-27-2012

[QUOTE=Sevorast;30742333]Old TT was a ****ty turtlefest with broken fountains and a stupid jungle.

New TT is much better IMO.

Of course I figure they should have just left the old one in and made this a whole new map, so the people who loved old TT could keep playing it. But I understand why they didn't do that.[/QUOTE

If they had just swapped the old summoner platform for the new one that would have fixed the turtle fest and been a welcomed fix to the map. This is just dirty.

Frost787

10-27-2012

Please just bring my old baby back. My body has become immune to the anti-depressants.

Haeval

10-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30747310

Here. sign this and maybe we can see some light at the end of this meth tunnel.

Alaric11

10-28-2012

Save TT. Si is not TT.