Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Altar Capture Quotes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nagash

10-27-2012

As I was playing the new TT, I noticed that there are some interesting interactions between shadow isle champions and the altar capture voice over. For example, as Hecarim an altar stated "Mordekaiser cannot be trusted, Hecarim" and others for Karthus, Elise, etc...

With the spooky etherial voices it is hard to make out exactly what is said (a good thing since those are the spirits of the lost speaking so it makes immersion sense) so I'd like to get people to post the quotes and to whom things are said. Tis a nice lore touch, and I like how riot, even without the judgements or journal, is seeking to include lore in many ways.

Also... Shadow isle civil war? Mordekaiser and Hecarim are 'generals of undeath' oh wow, sounds awesome.

BailOrBurn

10-27-2012

Noticed this last match as well and i'ma make a custom match or 10 if I hafta to find them all. It's nice to see they haven't completely abandoned their lore; I miss those league judgments for new champs, and the journal of justice.

Shadow Alyxander

10-27-2012

I think Elise had a quote of something like "your power is not worth the price, Elise"

It was something along those lines, I was too busy running away from the team fight after Capping to actually hear it.