Underworld TF Pick a Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I really love the new TF skin, but why do the particles stay the same for his pick a card.

I think on that skin the P-A-C could have been where they really showed off the effects changing the symbols to be more ghoulish or even add a slight tint to each of the colors.

Such as make the yellow more orange, The blue care much paler and the red card almost bloody, because it has a splash.

I really love the New twisted fate skin and would love to see it be truly amazing.

Distruktion

10-27-2012

I couldn't agree more, absolutely love the new skin. As an avid TF player, I have been playing him for well over a year now and have been waiting for the visual overhaul for a while. I'd love to see the art style they used in underworld TF moved over to the magnificent TF skin. Maybe give the wild cards a pinkish/purple glow to them?

VolatileAgonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

They made it so that the PAC tilts at each change.

r x

10-29-2012

New wonderful 975 RP Twisted Fate skin complete with particles...as Magnificent TF gets left in the dust yet again.

Riot, you managed to make it worse than before. Abraham Lincoln / Michael Jackson TF looks awkward and boring, and its legendary status is both an insult and a slap to the face to those who purchased it.

VolatileAgonist

10-29-2012

Well they made all of singed's poison a different color for each of his skins.... Is it really that hard to spice up PAC for the older skins?