Kayle, worth buying?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillerSheep

10-02-2010

I enjoy playing support players, I've never been a fan of heroes that just deal massive amounts of damage and slaughter everything in their wake, like Garen or Annie. My champion line-up so far is Morgana, Ezreal, Sona, and Mordekaiser. Not a fan of playing Morde though, bought him a while back and just play him when there are no tanks. Basically, I enjoy being behind the lines and supporting the team. Really enjoy Morgana with her snare, I rack up so many assists with her.

To the point, I always had my eye on Kayle as she really seems like a good viable support character and on Elementz list Kayle used to be a T1 champion. Some I'm a bit curious as to what everyone thinks of Kayle. The main reason I haven't bought her is because I've yet to see one good Kayle player that didn't feed the other team like candy. I'm level 30. Thanks!

turtlejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

dude, shes like 450.

Duelpower

10-02-2010

Play taric while he is free, dude is pro-support and fun to play most of the time.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

lol 450 ip

r431

10-02-2010

She's a good healer

She has a godly ult

She's a viable choice for tanking. I heard somewhere that Guinsoo mentions she has a very good HP gain, comparable to Alistar.

She can be a secondary DPS that's a force to reckon with.

And last but not least.

HER PRICE IS 450.

That is all.

Funster

10-02-2010

Kayle is cool in the way that she can still put out a useful amount of damage while doing some pretty nice support due to her passive turning AP in to AD and vice versa. Her heal is a little lackluster though.

Taric is much more focused on a support role, and Imbue is super good.

KillerSheep

10-02-2010

I know she is cheap lol, but the idea behind my question is to see what everyone else thinks of her XD

Duelpower

10-02-2010

Pretty squishy champ to play against, imo.

ShadyGrave

10-02-2010

she's good for dps and support, depending on the build. shes a solid champ.