Bruisers and Tanks still dominate TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeitrao

10-26-2012

I thought the rework was supposed to fix this? champions like Garen, Mundo, Singed and such, still just innately dominate this map and there is nothing anyone can do about it. As long as they have more beefy champions, the other team will win.

gg riot. you cant rework anything correctly.

nomercydx

10-26-2012

i thinks its even worse now then it was on the old map.
this is bacuase they got rid of all the blink walls.
now if you don't have a blink or a decent speed boost on a non tanky dps you re not gonna survive on this new map

Nezuki

10-26-2012

well, lets look at this logically, when have you ever won a fair game 5v5 when they had a singed, mundo, and Garen? bruisers dominate the game. they can deal dmg, help allies, and take damage as well. Bruisers are the ultimate: a team of bruisers always(assuming good players) wins. the trick, if you notice in 5v5, is to have the bruiser do more than bruise, have him keep the team safe, and let his team do the work.

it isn't a problem with the map.

Haeval

10-26-2012

The new one makes bruisers dominate the game even more. Ranged champs were still viable in the old TT, as long as you had an escape. Now it's impossible.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2729806&page=2

PewPoPew12

10-26-2012

completely agree i can go like 8-0 on easy and get shut down completely by an 0-6 darius or olaf even with a blink and flash they just run throught my teammates and destroy me

Epyc

10-26-2012

I just owned with Janna!

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

A new super powerful bruiser got added to the mix though. RENEKTON. Where as i am glad about it, it is kinda op when i go 20/9 because i picked up bloodmail, van dam's pillager, and blade of the ruined king xD to almost insta gib anyone that i stun. OH! and atma's impaler. I actually managed to beat a darius 1 on 1 .

Mindllapse

10-26-2012

it doesn't matter what map or items you make

bruisers and tank will always dominate in a 3v3 scenario because, generall, squishy supports and squishy ad carries need the support of 4 other players to not get owned

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
it doesn't matter what map or items you make

bruisers and tank will always dominate in a 3v3 scenario because, generall, squishy supports and squishy ad carries need the support of 4 other players to not get owned
Renekton, elise, vayne can carry a game. Singed and any champion after can carry a game. Its really just the bruisers. As long as you have 1 on your team you can win. However if you go against 3 bruisers i highly suggest vayne on your team, because a good vayne can easily wreck a bruiser. However in solo queue, yes its mainly dominated by tanky dps and will always and forever dominated by them.

Zeitrao

10-26-2012

bump