Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why isn't there diminishing returns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JR swish

10-26-2012

On the real though.. I usually don't complain about anything because the game is fine how it is, but I think they need to implement some DR on certain skills, e.g,

Nunus iceblast. If nunu uses it repeatedly on the same champion over a period of time it should have a lesser effect the more times he uses it up until it doesn't do anything for a period of time.
Gangplanks Passive: Should lesser it's effect over a period of time
Skarners Q: This for sure needs a DR on it.

I'm not saying these spells are broken in any means, but they need to have DR.

Aragorn

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Why do these skills need diminishing returns, exactly?

WukongBR

10-26-2012

Quote:
Jill Pagoni:
On the real though.. I usually don't complain about anything because the game is fine how it is, but I think they need to implement some DR on certain skills, e.g,

Nunus iceblast. If nunu uses it repeatedly on the same champion over a period of time it should have a lesser effect the more times he uses it up until it doesn't do anything for a period of time.
Gangplanks Passive: Should lesser it's effect over a period of time
Skarners Q: This for sure needs a DR on it.

I'm not saying these spells are broken in any means, but they need to have DR.

Yes I agree, Gangplank's 17% slow is too much and needs to be nerfed.