Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Well, I just face a Fiora at top....and all i can say is...

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRlCKSTER L0Kl

Senior Member

10-26-2012

I love it when people underestimate me when i play morde.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WukongBR

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Well, I heard of a guy playing Mordekaiser top...and all i can say is...


The enemy jungler must have SUCKED.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hellinter201

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRlCKSTER L0Kl

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
WukongBR:
Well, I heard of a guy playing Mordekaiser top...and all i can say is...


The enemy jungler must have SUCKED.


came in for a gank, i walked away with a double kill


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
WukongBR:
Well, I heard of a guy playing Mordekaiser top...and all i can say is...


The enemy jungler must have SUCKED.

truth

Quote:
Meagaraptor:
came in for a gank, i walked away with a double kill

Proving his point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRlCKSTER L0Kl

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
mogonk:
truth

i do not deny it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alumnik

Senior Member

10-26-2012

This just in, fiora sucks at top lane and needs buffs. Back to you Tom.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nishaven90

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
mogonk:
truth


Proving his point.


A few deaths to the jungler doesn't prevent a comeback from the best farmer in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sammystorm

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Nishaven90:
A few deaths to the jungler doesn't prevent a comeback from the best farmer in the game.


Malzahar says hi.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRlCKSTER L0Kl

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Nishaven90:
A few deaths to the jungler doesn't prevent a comeback from the best farmer in the game.

tru dat.

i have gone -10 and come back to win a few times as morde


123