Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My opinion on people who don't like new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacred Stride

10-26-2012

I really like the new TT and would like to thank riot and the programmers for making this game even more fun.

What I don't like however is people complaining about the new map. Before we knew about the new TT, people were complaining and bugging riot to make a new map for TT so you can't turtle and fix other problems.

Now that we have a better map for TT, people are petitioning and hating to bring the old TT back?!? They fixed turtleing like we asked. They made so the jungle isn't random (also like we asked). Now people are saying "I'll quit because riot ruined the game with new TT. Bring old TT back!!!!1."

seriously guys... can't make everyone happy i guess.

Nykidemus

10-26-2012

I dont know about you, but I've played Trees for years, and I've never had a problem with it.

4serious - there not reason we cant have both.

infinite azure

10-26-2012

Quote:
Sacred Stride:
I really like the new TT and would like to thank riot and the programmers for making this game even more fun.

What I don't like however is people complaining about the new map. Before we knew about the new TT, people were complaining and bugging riot to make a new map for TT so you can't turtle and fix other problems.

Now that we have a better map for TT, people are petitioning and hating to bring the old TT back?!? They fixed turtleing like we asked. They made so the jungle isn't random (also like we asked). Now people are saying "I'll quit because riot ruined the game with new TT. Bring old TT back!!!!1."

seriously guys... can't make everyone happy i guess.

People are mad not because of those things, but that they didn't stop changing things, also S2 wasn't over before they swapped the map, there are plenty of legitimate reasons to be mad

XxURxBURNTxX

10-26-2012

Both should be an option here, seriously.
there is enough of the fanbase that wants old tt back.
there is some of the fanbase that likes the new map.
Nothing warrants the removal of the old map.
to have more maps is to have more variety, something people crave.

kirbieb

10-26-2012

Sacred Stride

your uneducated on the topic. your post is bad and you should feel bad.

no one is complaining about a new map

people are complaing that they destroyed the feeling of a smaller 5v5 and replaced it completly with a half dominion/3v3 idea. as a serperate game type(even keep it ranked) this is just awesome but replacing the original 3v3 with this what were they thinking.

p.s there may have been a problem with turtles but this was overkill they could of slightly changed the pool area like they have in this shadow isles 3v3 and not just demolished the map

samlovemetal

10-26-2012

Dude my last (no joke) 350 games have been on the old treeline. I got sick of the constant raging and the meta on 5's and ive had nothing but fun times on tt. This new map, while it may be fun for some is simply not Treeline. Its not an "updated version" its a totally new map that i dont like... I thought they were going to A) fix turtleing B) widen the walls a bit C) add some new items D) a SLIGHT graphic enhancement the likes of which summoners rift got. This... is not the sum of those 4 things. Im so sad right now.

Eponet

10-26-2012

Quote:
Sacred Stride:

How would you feel if you took your car to a garage and asked for a red exterior, then when you come to collect it, you're given a tomato instead?

The exterior is red. What reason is there to complain?

joe42

10-26-2012

I aggre with scared stiked cuznew map is bad too many altars= 25 math testss
old map 0 atlars=no math test :dddddd

Sacred Stride

10-26-2012

Gotta pay the troll's toll to get to the goal:/.

joe42

10-26-2012

why 2 trollers downvote my last comment i had posted on this forum...........................im pro gg im sam 20000 elo next stream