Should I get Caitlyn/Is she worth it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silmaril

10-26-2012

A good Caitlyn is really, really good in solo Q, though she's not so great in arranged play.

Between her range and traps, you can dominate your lane pretty well without having to rely on your support, and late game her range, nets and traps mean you don't have to rely on your team to peel. She's exceedingly difficult to dive and can still put out decent damage, but if you know you can rely on your team, there are better champs you can pick.

She has an amazing early and very safe late, but she honestly has probably the weakest mid game out of all the AD carries. Her Q is a DPS drop if you have pretty much any amount of attack speed, her W and E are pretty much pure utility, and her R has a really, really low base damage at early levels, so that period between having your first full item and finishing your third, is really, really rough.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mk5StrikerEureka

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeComeDead View Post
I can't decide if I should any suggestions?
Got her the day she came out and still play her today, she has come a long way from release date... she does not suck any more.. I recommended her, while she is not the end all be all of ADC's she still good. Traps op.