Should I get Caitlyn/Is she worth it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeComeDead

10-26-2012

I can't decide if I should any suggestions?

MKJoker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

She's alright.

She isn't in the holy trinity of ADC Champs, but she isn't exactly terrible.

Sniping *****es is fun, any good teammate will block it though.

BeComeDead

10-26-2012

Yeah I've been sniped about 100 times and i cant escape it its a horrifying death

Vega0987

10-26-2012

I personally like her she has a fun kit to play with her. Her Q does quite a bit of damage, Her W lets her throw up to three traps out which snare enemy I can't remember how many times it has warned me when I am about to be ganked or when an enemy support or adc get stuck in one and set up a kill. Her net shot gives her some survivablity, its a little clunky at times to use but alright. My real problem with her right now is more and more champs coming out that stop her ult. Her ult lets her lock in and shoot an enemy, well any enemy champ can jump in the way and take that hit for them so right off the bat there is an easy way to stop it. Well certain champs can use abilites to stop it, Shaco can Q or use his Ult and it will dodge your ult and put it on cooldown. Same thing happens with vlad, fizz, and Elise to name a few. That part of her I really think needs to look at because its too easy to defeat it.

I think she is fun to play though and is one of my prefered adc, it also helps that she was the first champ I ever played in league.

Wabbitseason

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeComeDead View Post
I can't decide if I should any suggestions?
She's quite possibly the most underrated Ad carry. She's really good.

Ntrer1cal

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleJesse View Post
She's quite possibly the most underrated Ad carry. She's really good.
its not as much under rated as boring. her early is good, mid is bad, and late is really good. but essentially past mid game all your damage comes from right click, whereas champions like ezreal can use skills and do more dmg

Revered Heretic

10-26-2012

Favorite ADC hands down i love her range and utility with traps and net

Wabbitseason

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntrer1cal View Post
its not as much under rated as boring. her early is good, mid is bad, and late is really good. but essentially past mid game all your damage comes from right click, whereas champions like ezreal can use skills and do more dmg
Her traps make it incredibly difficult to engage which means really good Dragon Control. She's really safe and does have some good poke. The only thing that's bad about her is that people need to know how to peel off of her since she can only really do damage through AA's and has no AA reset.

Maruset

10-26-2012

She's fun, she's not the best but by no means bad. get her

Ramzin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

She is pretty good, has an interesting kit full of utility, and is fun most of the time. She is also fairly easy to pick up and do well, so if you aren't a great ADC player, then she'd be good to learn with.

She also doesn't quite stand up to some of the other more effective ADC's right now. I'm not saying she is weak or anything, just outclassed by a few champs.