MF is ridiculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PainfulLogic

10-26-2012

I just played a game with her and now I know why I loose to MF's all the time. Its her healing reduction thing. That is way too strong to be tied to a steroid.

Rushinq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

mf isnt op at all

Hewligan

10-26-2012

It's not like she has zero escapes or has absurdly high mana costs or anything.

LordFeint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

LOL!!!!

MF OP!!!

Oh God, My Sides....

Anidan

10-26-2012

oh god.. it's come to this.. MF op? Seriously? I thought people were of the opinion she was awful...

PainfulLogic

10-26-2012

... Where did I say she was OP? Its just that the heal reduction should be tied to something else.

Mokkun

10-26-2012

MF is a lane bully, that's pretty much what she's good at, besides maybe mass ulting from the backline.
With no escapes, and a passive that gets removed during combat, she needs all the tools she can get to hold the other ad down early.

Anidan

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainfulLogic View Post
... Where did I say she was OP? Its just that the heal reduction should be tied to something else.
It's to counter sustain lanes.. She kinda needs it for that. I wouldn't even try relying on her other abilities to have the Grievous Wounds effects to counter anything, to be honest. She's a lane bully, so it also helps with that. Looking at her late game teamfighting ability, she needs any edge she can get early game.

Thestuey

10-26-2012

You said she was ridiculous. Pretty much synonymous with OP in colloquial terms.

PainfulLogic

10-26-2012

I acknowledge that it is needed in her kit. Why can't it be placed on her Q or something?