The battle of the hypercarries.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

10-26-2012

You all know where I'm going with this. Tristana recently got a few QoL Buff A range over time buff on her E, her W became more reliable and her R costs less mana.

Yet her prevailing problems are still relevant, Horrible mid game and very easy to bully around.

This buff made her mid game bearable but still required her Early game to go exceptionally well and despite that she's still the least used or at the very least the least popular of the 4 well known hyper-carries in the game.

One of which has no mobility, the other arguably has a harder time in lane and the last one had his W nerfed just a couple of nights ago. So how the hell are they still being used more?

Actually I can answer that. Simply put they are easier to itemize, Most people will tell you to always rush IE on adc's no questions asked, But if you look at the Professional league most players tend to Wait till later to get IE and quite possibly forgo the item all together instead rushing a Bloodthirster, a Triforce or a Phantom Dancer depending on the champ.

The thing is the first Item you wanna rush in any lane you don't want it to be higher than 3000 gold unless your lane is going exceptionally well other wise it takes way too long to finish that item.

Triforce is the exception to this rule simply because it offers so much utility in sheen and phage it kinda makes up for it in itself.

This is why I feel that Tristana isn't used much anymore she just takes too long to get going compared to kog'maw who only needs a phantom dancer to complement his steroid, or Vayne who can just get a Black cleaver is proceed to destroy everything in sight.

Speaking of which I must have run my voice hoarse trying to explain to people how good BC is and how well tristana synergizes with it, but every time I do people just bash me and call me a noob despite whether or not I do well with it.

That's just flat out biased and if your argument is that it's not a good late game item. That can be easily countered by just selling for a last whisper(Give or take 200 gold).

There's probably more too it much more reason why Trist isn't very favorable aside from being the most expensive to get going.

If you guys can put your thoughts in that would be great.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

10-26-2012

bump