Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New patch is giving a lot of players FPS issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chrisluissanc1

10-27-2012

same hurr got 28 normally and i drop to 9 fps. 28 i can hangle 9 = heck no. however reconnecting solevs it for me. could this be a loading error, like a glitch in the files while loading causeing it to frag? if that even makes sense...

MavAngel

10-27-2012

Im glad to see im not the only one, I feel bad for people who i reported for going afk as it wasn't their fault most likely. I got lucky and only had minor lag spikes every now and then in 3 of my games but then my 4th game it got to me leaving me worthless and the game unplayable. Please riot I wanted to rack up on points, woke up early and everything to farm for new champ but I guess its no hope lol....hopefully this problem will be fixed by tomorrow or by near end of today but thatd be asking for a miracle to happen.

ManicBeard

10-27-2012

yeah i noticed alot of fps drop but also it takes a lot longer to log in and the game crashes ALOT now atleast once a match GJ bug checking on the new patch

I Am Illiterate

10-27-2012

Seconded. I usually run at about 30 fps, but during team fights, or even just ganks i drop to like 1 fps. I wish i was exaggerating. ;_;

BEERS FOR FEARS

10-27-2012

Same here, team fights are abysmal

PRESTODYNAMO

10-27-2012

bump this plz

LittleRacoon

10-27-2012

Gg riot

Shotgun Mk 40

10-27-2012

ALSO! getting random ping jumps

iamesauce

10-27-2012

need this **** fixed ASAP

ReadyToKill8

10-27-2012

Fix this please !
Really frustrating ..