Don't even want to play anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Napoleone

10-26-2012

I almost exclusively play 3s on league. The only time I don't is when I play ranked, since there is no solo 3s queue.

I've played about a dozen games on the new TT and I can't stand it. It's been said before, but this plays way too much like dominion.

It is much more fast paced and pvp oriented than the old TT, but it's way too much. It
s not exciting, it's just annoying. My last game had level 1s and 2s running around trying to get the altars and kill each other. The strategy and timing are gone. It is just everyone charging head first at each other all game.

It also seems like there is too much gold. TT is unlike SR in that you don't spend the first twenty minutes farming. The laning phases is entirely gone and champs are just running around the whole time.

I don't care about the items, wards, etc, that's a smaller issue. This is just a big cluster cuss now.

The only thing I didn't like about the old map was the ability for teams getting soundly beat to turtle games for a half hour and make games last 50+ minutes. The base redesign seems to have fixed that issue. However, now it seems you can't defend your base at all. The dominant teams now seem to be able to end the game at will. Chances are they're already fed and have both altars, so they can turret dive and wipe out your team.

The only thing I like is the map layout and some of the new items are cool. Beyond that, it's a different game.

I'm not trying to be a dick about this. I'm sure the developers and company were really excited and I don't know how much money was spent on this but it doesn't seem to be working. I guess until things get change I'll be playing much less or not at all. Just a simple statement by the way. Relax also, kids who I already know are going to make "good then leave" comments.

Fist of Entropy

10-26-2012

I feel basically the same way. The only real change needed was how they remade the base so no more turtling. I really hope they make this a different map. Feels too much like dominion to me.

mastersmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

good riddance

samlovemetal

10-26-2012

I agree... except i dont even like the new map design.

Haeval