HotshotGG: IF we played any of the top 8 teams 50 times, we would win 25

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canuckboss

10-26-2012

people just like to bash on clg they are one of the best na teams , top 3 na easily

Mortox

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckboss View Post
people just like to bash on clg they are one of the best na teams , top 3 na easily
Bottom line is that there aren't many good NA teams.

Sure, I could possibly agree that CLG is "top 3" or "top 5" NA teams, but they're definitely on the bottom rung. If it makes them feel good to be the Bronze Team then good for them, keep making excuses about cheese strats and not being prepared and how the enemy team got lucky, see how far they get. Plus if all else fails they'll just kick someone else and hope to buy their way to victory, that's been working well for them so far amirite?

Canuckboss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortox View Post
Bottom line is that there aren't many good NA teams.

Sure, I could possibly agree that CLG is "top 3" or "top 5" NA teams, but they're definitely on the bottom rung. If it makes them feel good to be the Bronze Team then good for them, keep making excuses about cheese strats and not being prepared and how the enemy team got lucky, see how far they get. Plus if all else fails they'll just kick someone else and hope to buy their way to victory, that's been working well for them so far amirite?
When they had voyboy is when they brought out the cheese cus that change was bad , but even then they are better than any na team other than tsm. Crs is the only team that might take that spot too if they get their act together. People just like to bash , you never see dig orb mme or any other team get called out for losing etc but clg has been one of the most successful teams and right now have one of the most talented rosters out there. anyone who says otherwise ignores facts

Clashed

10-26-2012

Quote:
When they had voyboy is when they brought out the cheese cus that change was bad , but even then they are better than any na team other than tsm. Crs is the only team that might take that spot too if they get their act together. People just like to bash , you never see dig orb mme or any other team get called out for losing etc but clg has been one of the most successful teams and right now have one of the most talented rosters out there. anyone who says otherwise ignores facts
I disagree. Hotshot hasn't shown to be a versatile top laner that can win games by himself like shy or maknoon etc. Jiji isn't as strong of a mid laner as many of the teams in the world championships. Heck, I would say he would be in the bottom quarter of mid laners that showed up at L.A. live. Chauster is unproven in the jungle, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Doublelift is probably on par with Chaox, and they are both worse then the best AD carries from TPA and Azubu Frost. Locodoco is a top tier AD carry but unproven at support.

Simply put, if you do a case by case analysis of each laner and their relative skill to other laners on the teams that showed up in the world championships, they simply aren't talented at all. In NA, they are second best, and the best NA team is probably 5-8 (5 being generous and 8 being more realistic) in terms of team seeding on the world scale.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

lmao

no they wouldnt

maybe a top 50 team 8 times they could win half of them. but top 8 50x they arent winning half unless a top 8 team is jsut screwing around.

Fashbinder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

1200 elo for that hotshot

Ymwg

11-06-2012

Quote:
Being #1 in NA is like being the smartest kid in the mentally handicapped class.

CLG.NA is my favorite NA team, but you gotta realize how far off the pace they are from the world elite teams of Korea and Taiwan.

iMRts

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
HotshotGG: IF we played any of the top 8 teams 50 times, we would win 25
stupidest statement ever.
I hate people who are in denial. You suck. Admit it. Then you can move on.

Fishous

11-06-2012

They'd win 25 out of 50, and they'd lose every one that counted the most.

Quote:
Out of the only 3 noticeable NA teams, yes.

Yuki Akuma

11-06-2012

Boy, is he in for a surprise.