HotshotGG: IF we played any of the top 8 teams 50 times, we would win 25

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjaxon

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypochondria9 View Post
I would be surprised if they would win any games against TPA even if they played them 50 times.
CLG would win 1. CLG would schedule the games so that it was at like 3am for TPA, and then after TPA wins the first 49, they fall asleep, allowing CLG to win once, thus backing up Chauster's claim that Clg wasn't trying for the first 49 games, and they only lost because they didn't use their secret strats.

toostronKG

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJaxon View Post
CLG would win 1. CLG would schedule the games so that it was at like 3am for TPA, and then after TPA wins the first 49, they fall asleep, allowing CLG to win once, thus backing up Chauster's claim that Clg wasn't trying for the first 49 games, and they only lost because they didn't use their secret strats.
They were on purple side the first 49 times man!

ArbatrazSquizz

10-26-2012

Btw, my top 5 for NA for S3:

-TSM
-Orbit
-Ferrus
-Meatplayground
-Dignitas

I don't think CLG will even be competitive top 3, especially as Ferrus and Orbit continue to get experience and work better as a team. MP I think is probably going to be a huge surprise for Season 3 and I've heard a couple people toss around Dirtnap but I haven't seen enough of them.

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershot View Post
Any of the top 8 teams 50 times.

8x50=400

25/400 = 6%, close enough.
Comprehension too hard?

Canuckboss

10-26-2012

they are still top 2 in na

OnePurpleDolphin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ahris1Chalice View Post
CLG prime was the only american team to beat their opposing team against non american team at the finals.

/mind****ed

downvote for truth, lulz
They beat SK, cmon.

And it was K

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckboss View Post
they are still top 2 in na
Even 3 Knuckle Fist could probably beat CLG prime.

Canuckboss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garzek View Post
Btw, my top 5 for NA for S3:

-TSM
-Orbit
-Ferrus
-Meatplayground
-Dignitas

I don't think CLG will even be competitive top 3, especially as Ferrus and Orbit continue to get experience and work better as a team. MP I think is probably going to be a huge surprise for Season 3 and I've heard a couple people toss around Dirtnap but I haven't seen enough of them.
LOLOLOLOLOL tsm is the only team in that list who is a top tier team , crs is better than all of those top three na right now are tsm, clg and crs . All the other teams are really unproven or just made up of solo q stars, Dig has a chance if they straighten up but they seem to choke

Dr W

10-26-2012

WashedupShotGG

Colors

10-26-2012

I don't see what's wrong with what he said.. If you think your team is bad you'll be bad and you'll just give up, it's better to think you're good so you'll try your best. Basically believing in yourself and your teammates.

What do you want him to say? "Haha, fk my fans I quit. All 10k of you that watch my stream can smd?"