HotshotGG: IF we played any of the top 8 teams 50 times, we would win 25

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
Well, I already know you're just trolling and trying to draw a response, but I'll bite.

It's not even the same team.
you're right clgprime never beat sk, what was i thinking. hue
inb4 i feed the troll op and he feeds me back


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mortox

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Hotshot's a conceited ******. CLG hasn't won anything worth mentioning in several years, they're famous for what exactly? Winning MLG Finals in 2010 back when Elementz and Coby played for them? Big deal, LoL wasn't even popular back then (about a tenth of the current playerbase.)

CLGs entire team mentality is flawed and quite frankly pathetic. "WE'RE LOSING SO REPLACE PEOPLE! IF WE HAS BETTER PEOPLE WE WILL WIN EVERY TOURNY!"

Look at other teams, they don't rush to replace their teammates just because they're not winning. Sure, in some cases (TSM as an example) members are replaced, but it's usually not simply because "we're losing" as is the case with CLG.

They lack professionalism on any level. Hotshot's supposed to be a team leader, a team manager, a team owner, but he conducts himself like an awkward virgin loser most of the time. I can't even imagine a guy with the sort of access he has to money, women and fame, conducting himself the way he does. Guys a joke squandering a great thing and making countless bad decisions. Who's idea was it to move to Korean and give up on livestreaming for the better half of a year? That turned out to be an amazing powerplay amirite? lul, better luck next time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rB4d View Post
This is just idiotic. Please name 4 NA teams better than CLG. CLG is arguably 2nd or 3rd. To say they arent even top 4 is one of the most retarded things I have ever read.
I agree here. With how weak the NA scene is, it's very difficult to find 4 teams better than CLG.na, even if they aren't very good to begin with. Who are you going to pick? MME.ferus? Orbit Gaming? Not many talented teams out here in NA.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortox View Post
hotshot's a conceited ******. Clg hasn't won anything worth mentioning in several years, they're famous for what exactly? Winning mlg finals in 2010 back when elementz and coby played for them? Big deal, lol wasn't even popular back then (about a tenth of the current playerbase.)

clgs entire team mentality is flawed and quite frankly pathetic. "we're losing so replace people! If we has better people we will win every tourny!"

look at other teams, they don't rush to replace their teammates just because they're not winning. Sure, in some cases (tsm as an example) members are replaced, but it's usually not simply because "we're losing" as is the case with clg.

They lack professionalism on any level. Hotshot's supposed to be a team leader, a team manager, a team owner, but he conducts himself like an awkward virgin loser most of the time. I can't even imagine a guy with the sort of access he has to money, women and fame, conducting himself the way he does. Guys a joke squandering a great thing and making countless bad decisions. Who's idea was it to move to korean and give up on livestreaming for the better half of a year? That turned out to be an amazing powerplay amirite? Lul, better luck next time.
qft


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Yea, but he would have been caught out of position over 150 times in those 50 games

There is a reason he is called CSGG


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
I agree here. With how weak the NA scene is, it's very difficult to find 4 teams better than CLG.na, even if they aren't very good to begin with. Who are you going to pick? MME.ferus? Orbit Gaming? Not many talented teams out here in NA.
i wonder when he will realize clg.na isn't called clg.na anymore.
ITT: Op who thinks CLG.Prime and CLG.NA are entirely different teams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ømicron

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rB4d View Post
This is just idiotic. Please name 4 NA teams better than CLG. CLG is arguably 2nd or 3rd. To say they arent even top 4 is one of the most retarded things I have ever read.
Top 5 teams in NA: CLG, TSM, CRS, mMe, and Dig.

Like I said, it's arguable, and we won't be able to tell for a couple months at least. CLG has a new roster which may or may not work out, and mMe is getting a new top laner, so they have some time to possibly improve even more, or to drop out. I could see any combination of these teams becoming the top 3, depending on what happens here soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabrestrike

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
The team they beat was also 0-3 at finals. Your point?
DIG and TSM couldn't even win a single game with the chance to play three?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortox View Post
Hotshot's a conceited ******. CLG hasn't won anything worth mentioning in several years, they're famous for what exactly? Winning MLG Finals in 2010 back when Elementz and Coby played for them? Big deal, LoL wasn't even popular back then (about a tenth of the current playerbase.)

CLGs entire team mentality is flawed and quite frankly pathetic. "WE'RE LOSING SO REPLACE PEOPLE! IF WE HAS BETTER PEOPLE WE WILL WIN EVERY TOURNY!"

Look at other teams, they don't rush to replace their teammates just because they're not winning. Sure, in some cases (TSM as an example) members are replaced, but it's usually not simply because "we're losing" as is the case with CLG.

They lack professionalism on any level. Hotshot's supposed to be a team leader, a team manager, a team owner, but he conducts himself like an awkward virgin loser most of the time. I can't even imagine a guy with the sort of access he has to money, women and fame, conducting himself the way he does. Guys a joke squandering a great thing and making countless bad decisions. Who's idea was it to move to Korean and give up on livestreaming for the better half of a year? That turned out to be an amazing powerplay amirite? lul, better luck next time.
They had some impressive #1 finishes in the early part of 2011 and after the Season 1 Championships. And I think the tournament in 2010 was the WCG, not MLG. And there was far less than a tenth of the current player base.

I will say that Reginald is a much better team leader than HotshotGG. There's a reason TSM makes 7 figures a year, and it's not just because they've dominated scene in recent months. A lot of your post rings true in this regard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
They had some impressive #1 finishes in the early part of 2011 and after the Season 1 Championships. And I think the tournament in 2010 was the WCG, not MLG. And there was far less than a tenth of the current player base.

I will say that Reginald is a much better team leader than HotshotGG. There's a reason TSM makes 7 figures a year, and it's not just because they've dominated scene in recent months.
you herd it here folks, 7 figures.
real estimate from op who thinks clg.prime and clg.na are different teams.