Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


HotshotGG: IF we played any of the top 8 teams 50 times, we would win 25

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mediocre Top

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
chaser676:
math fail


Any of the top 8 teams 50 times.

8x50=400

25/400 = 6%, close enough.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Quote:
Fèlix:
They're the best of the best. At that top level of play, this statement is really close to true. Every team has a chance of winning. When you play a team so many times, you'll understand their strategy/adapt to their play style.

When it does come game time, the winner of the match is who can adapt quicker.

If TSM played any of the top teams, they would win 50% of the time.
if Azubu Frost played any other team, they would win 50% of the time.



....

no.... not even close


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
HeartlessXiao:
The team they beat was also 0-3 at finals. Your point?

just like the rest of the na scene, except for clg.prime, oh snap


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatMcGroyne

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
gsai64:
Again, CLG NA is probably the most conceited LoL team.


*cough* Solomid *Cough*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Fèlix:
They're the best of the best. At that top level of play, this statement is really close to true. Every team has a chance of winning. When you play a team so many times, you'll understand their strategy/adapt to their play style.

When it does come game time, the winner of the match is who can adapt quicker.

If TSM played any of the top teams, they would win 50% of the time.
if Azubu Frost played any other team, they would win 50% of the time.

Do you honestly think CLG.na is on par with the other teams in terms of mechanics, teamwork, and strategies?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Quote:
Aftershot:
Any of the top 8 teams 50 times.

8x50=400

25/400 = 6%, close enough.


notice he said ANY of the top 8 teams, meaning 1 of the top 8. you're thinking EACH of the top 8 teams


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZodiarkSavior

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Quote:
chaser676:
math fail


More like misread it.

I read it as 'If we played all the top 8 teams 50 times...'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trakzful

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Aftershot:
Any of the top 8 teams 50 times.

8x50=400

25/400 = 6%, close enough.


He stated ANY, not ALL meaning he is playing one team

25/50 = 50%


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZodiarkSavior

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Quote:
Aftershot:
Any of the top 8 teams 50 times.

8x50=400

25/400 = 6%, close enough.


Woopsie~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
HeartlessXiao:
Do you honestly think CLG.na is on par with the other teams in terms of mechanics, teamwork, and strategies?

because of their strategy they were the only na team to beat their opposers in a bo3 scenario.
snap, schoold, close thread, rage response.