WA Players only

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bodigs

09-03-2012

Team Adept is in need of an AD Carry.

Most of us live north in the Granite falls to Stanwood Area, but we have a member from Seattle. We play a lot together at Gamers Lan Center in Stanwood (GLC). We try to play as much as possible and practice as much as possible. ATM Our schedule is at 6pm-????pm Sunday-Thursday. (unless we go up to gamers then we play Friday and Saturday after our Mid gets off work). ELO doesn't matter. We understand once you get into ELO Hell it can be very stressful and very hard to get out.

Add adept bodigs to ask about questions when you set up a tryout date or email him at bodiggity.sergeeff@gmail.com. We try to play Go4LoL every Sunday at 12 it can go on until when ever we get knocked out.

Thank you.

Bodigs

09-04-2012

We are still looking. !

zerosp33d

09-04-2012

I'm from the seattle area. Mainly play ADC just started playing this game seriously after going pro in CSS. Im ~1600 at the moment just message me here or reply if you are interested. And I will add you tonight after I get off of work to possibly talk more.

Bodigs

09-04-2012

We would be more than happy to have you play with us! We do ask how ever you come up to Stanwood at least once a month, we have transportation, he just asks that you help pay for gas!

Likes Guys

09-04-2012

I'm up in bellingham and have been looking for some people to play ranked with. I'm going to be honest my ELO is terrible. i havent played much ranked and cant get out of hell but I can play a pretty good adc.

Bodigs

09-04-2012

add me adept bodigs and we can play a few games and see how it goes.

paintmania101

10-04-2012

You guys still active? Up here in Bellingham and play with a buddy whom we are looking for a couple of people to get a little more competitive with.

I play adc very well and can second role in support or jungle. Other guy plays support and seconds ap mid. Hit me up in game if you are still active.

vVv Truemafia

11-05-2012

stanwood too far from bellevue. GG

FoliagedPegasus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Idk if you are still looking for people but i live in WA. i live on the key peninsula to be exact but i am looking for a ranked team and i can fill any role but excel most at top and adc. IGN FoliagedPegasus

zachizblack

11-06-2012

How close are you to Spokane? Not sure if you are specifically looking for people in your immediate area, but i live in Coeur D'Alene and probably 10 minutes from the washington border/Spokane.