Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Rank - Champion Select Order

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaMaster

10-26-2012

ok, so i know that for pro-gamers this is not a problem, but for those who dont have a lot of champions, it is very annoying that we cant fix our rank team's champion pick order, and we always get counter picked, because we dont have enough champion to be able to swap around like the pro gamers.

i suggest there should be a place where we can chose the champion pick priority for each member of the team.

Shargun

10-27-2012

that;s called Elo

Fatalen

10-27-2012

He's talking about team ranked.
Something I noticed was when our team did it, we had the host as captain then the rest of us were ordered alphabetically (below is first letter of summoner names)
capt: s
2: b
3: f
4: t
5: w

Shargun

10-27-2012

They said they're sorted randomly so it could be a coincidence. Anyway, you really shouldn't be playing ranked without a decent amount of champions anyway but it doesn't matter I guess.

Beaumains

10-29-2012

You could always swap out champions . . .

ThaMaster

11-02-2012

Quote:
Fatalen:
He's talking about team ranked.
Something I noticed was when our team did it, we had the host as captain then the rest of us were ordered alphabetically (below is first letter of summoner names)
capt: s
2: b
3: f
4: t
5: w

nah, my friend's summoner name start with K and mine start with T, im always in front of him.

Quote:
Shargun:
They said they're sorted randomly so it could be a coincidence. Anyway, you really shouldn't be playing ranked without a decent amount of champions anyway but it doesn't matter I guess.

no, its not random, it is a fixed position, if you play with the same members everygame u will know. and who said u cant play ranked without descent amount of champs? playing in ranked does not mean you are pro, and does not mean that you should have a lot of ap carries when you main lane is ad carry

Quote:
Beaumains:
You could always swap out champions . . .

didnt i mention it already? we dont have enough champs to swap like pros =_=

ThaMaster

11-07-2012

bring
up
my

ThaMaster

11-27-2012

bring
up
my

Shargun

04-27-2013

Well getting counterpicked is just part of the trials and tribulations of ranked. If your first pick chooses adc then that's his problem and if he chooses support well then you're more likely to win already. It is just another way of encouraging teamwork and taking initiative with calling roles.