Varus new Walk Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get Baited

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

I really want his sly slither back. Riot, why would you do this to me!?

JoshuaHalfBreed

11-16-2012

i agree but if you've seen they increased base movement speed for the next patch so it might not look off sync.

not sure why they changed one of the coolest things about him

DoozleDorf

11-16-2012

A lot of Varus players hated it, because it looked so unnatural. He would like literally float for portions of each gait. I was in that camp, but I do think they got the correction wrong. To me, it wasn't that all-in, lunging style of walk that was the problem, just the ground he covered while 'afloat'. I wish they had kept the unique style of his walk, but just reformatted the length of strides (visually) to make it of a reflection of how it would be performed in reality.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Still zero opinions or insight from Riot
I think GD is still the best place for these kind of threads...otherwise, Riot doesnt care, even when they tell us to make the threads on the propper section =(

Akuni

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBlade View Post
i never really liked how idiotic he looked at level 1 but he did look cool once you got tier 2 boots
This. Base movement was the only thing that concerned me. I dunno why they had to scrap the whole concept when they could have just polished the base movement animation. It just was... Sneaking but way to fast which made it feel off.

Mibani

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Riot...