Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Riot - HM Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Locke Cole

10-26-2012

I support this. I've bought quite a few of the Harrowing skins, but this one feels pretty lackluster. It's cool to smack somebody around with a ruler but not 975 rp cool. Needs a bit more flare.

Westlin

10-26-2012

Quote:
Skarner Need Hug:
The movement animation does look a little wonkie (only had time to play once today, will have more tomorrow)

She has an alien neck when she runs and her head almost completely moves off her body

Altonious

10-26-2012

Quote:
Westlin:
She has an alien neck when she runs and her head almost completely moves off her body

I just checked that out and i am ashamed i missed it before

GurthC

10-26-2012

I writed this in another thread, but maybe here is a better place.
Regarding Fiora's skirt in this skin, initially it was a pleated skirt and was fine. Then they changed the texture to coincide with the splash, having a tube skirt, but they did not touch the model ...
Either option is good, but we currently have a texture that does not fit the model.

Tenebrae Corvus

10-27-2012

Well, the news description state 'ruler-smacking sounds on her attacks and abilities' but only her auto-attack gets a new smacking sound. Besides, the other skins seem to have received more polish.

Some extra attention to Headmistress Fiora would be really appreciated.

VolatileAgonist

10-28-2012

The skin really is lacking in something special... Even the joke is the same.

VolatileAgonist

10-29-2012

~

Isstanar

11-03-2012

I would like this skin, but I'm holding off buying more RP until Riot decides to make improvements that deserve the cost.

Isstanar

11-03-2012

Quote:
Westlin:

Yeah this just won't fly with me. What a joke on QAQC.