@ Riot - HM Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Please, give her skills something extra to warrent the additional cost to the skin. This skin is nowhere in line with anything else worth 975 that you put out now days (See Sad Robot Amumu - New Spell effects on everything, changed voice, same price, not legacy). Can you please give Headmistress Fiora some of the things we've suggested on the forums. Many people would be willing to purchase if she had some more attention given to her.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2727115 <--- there are many ideas in this thread, plus the model could use a slight touch up to make it not look rushed.

Please, if anything, just add the papery after effect like Corporate Mundo's Cleaver Toss to Fiora's Q and R (after each after image/thrust). Is that to much to ask?

ATTACHED IMAGE TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT MORE

Altonious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

IMO the skin needs more than the extra effects, which would be nice, the skin needs to be cleaned up. You can see they cut corners in order to push the skin out with the rest of them.

Xaeonis

10-26-2012

Bump. Great idea.

II DC II

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altonious View Post
IMO the skin needs more than the extra effects, which would be nice, the skin needs to be cleaned up. You can see they cut corners in order to push the skin out with the rest of them.
The movement animation does look a little wonkie (only had time to play once today, will have more tomorrow)

Altonious

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarner Need Hug View Post
The movement animation does look a little wonkie (only had time to play once today, will have more tomorrow)
I never noticed that, i'll have to check it out. But i was talking more for the fact that since all they did is recolor the old version, if you look at the model she is wearing her skirt up above her elbows. Another problem i have is the skirt is very fluid, being that its just the old one recolored, but in the splash the skirt is obviously skin tight

II DC II

10-26-2012

yeah i gotcha, I feel the same... If i want my favorite female champ to have a new skin (other favorite being Shyvana), it should be a damn good one!

Daemon

10-26-2012

It feels really last minute. Like I imagine this happening in the offices a week before it was on PBE:

"We've made a bunch of awesome skins for Harrowing. Oh no! None of them are for females!"
"Okay, just make some stereotyped skimpy costume on a random female champion, GO!"

Altonious

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
It feels really last minute. Like I imagine this happening in the offices a week before it was on PBE:

"We've made a bunch of awesome skins for Harrowing. Oh no! None of them are for females!"
"Okay, just make some stereotyped skimpy costume on a random female champion, GO!"
You are fairly correct. The skin originally looked like this up until a few days ago on the PBE. So id say our current rendition was rushed.

II DC II

10-26-2012

Quote:
You are fairly correct. The skin originally looked like this up until a few days ago on the PBE. So id say our current rendition was rushed.
^^^

Günsche

10-26-2012

Quote:
Goddamnit THIS!

PLEASE Riot...FIX and IMPROVE this skin. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarner Need Hug View Post
Please, give her skills something extra to warrent the additional cost to the skin. This skin is nowhere in line with anything else worth 975 that you put out now days (See Sad Robot Amumu - New Spell effects on everything, changed voice, same price, not legacy). Can you please give Headmistress Fiora some of the things we've suggested on the forums. Many people would be willing to purchase if she had some more attention given to her.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2727115 <--- there are many ideas in this thread, plus the model could use a slight touch up to make it not look rushed.

Please, if anything, just add the papery after effect like Corporate Mundo's Cleaver Toss to Fiora's Q and R (after each after image/thrust). Is that to much to ask?

ATTACHED IMAGE TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT MORE
This too.