Have you been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue?

Yes, I have been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue 371 88.76%
Yes, I had experienced this issue but is no longer 16 3.83%
No, I have not had this issue before and have not yet experienced it 31 7.42%
Voters: 418. You may not vote on this poll

Reconnect issue - please read!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForTehAnarchy

11-05-2012

Still happening
Just got out of a second game in a row where i started off in INTOLERABLE lag, like 10 seconds between hitting enter on a messege and it actually appearing on screen. I had to sit at shop for 3 levels before the damn thing finially decided for whatever reason to stop lagging and giving me the "Attempting to RC" bs.

This needs to be fixed.

4AtHeNe666

11-05-2012

Same thing hapeneed to me and 2 of my friend !!!!

There is no riot teams suport to resolve the problem so we got an huge problem here

hpoe ill get indemnify 4 al that time i cant play

4AtHeNe666

11-05-2012

i just repair my client and all work fine

JDeagle

11-05-2012

Repairing my client right now to see if the issue fixed itself.

Basically I qued up for ranked got to 9/10 people and it hung there after the time out, I restarted my client thinking that it just froze up and it took me to the reconnect screen. Thinking I missed a couple bans, I restarted my client several times and even restarted my interwebs and nothing happened; just kept taking me to the reconnect screen. I just went and smurfed and it allowed me to play a game on my other account.

EDIT: nope still does not work after repairing. I may try restarting and stuff to see if that works. This is kind of annoying.

PenguinX3

11-05-2012

All I'm left to hope for is that after this next patch, it'll be fixed. If not, honestly don't know what to do.

PenguinX3

11-05-2012

Alright it just got worse for me. Now it just crashes whenever I get to the loading screen. It's just black with the swirling blue circle cursor and eventually crashes me to desktop. This was after I repaired.

Loner231

11-05-2012

u guys can try this
go to the folder where u install ur game
then click lol.launcher.admin

it worked for me but idk if it will work with everyone
hope this help

PenguinX3

11-06-2012

Tried it. Game didn't crash, but still stuck at attempting to reconnect. I'm going to get a buddy to try my test account to see if it's IP based or something.

Phsx

11-07-2012

I am having this issue too. I was in queue for a regular non ranked game. It popped and I accepted, but someone didnt accept and it froze on the "waiting for all players to accept" screen. After a while of waiting I just logged out. When I logged back in I am stuck on the "you left a game in progress" screen and the reconnect button does nothing.

BS ghost games "only last 2 hours". Its been stuck here since sunday.

Renegade Atom

11-07-2012

My friends and I started a premade and are having almost the same issue. The champion que was canceled due to some being afk or denying. We tried setting up another game but we couldn't. We then all re-logged and got met with the "Reconnect" button. However, none of could reconnect. We did not have the minimizing window problem, but it would not connect us.