Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have you been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue?

Yes, I have been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue 375 88.86%
Yes, I had experienced this issue but is no longer 16 3.79%
No, I have not had this issue before and have not yet experienced it 31 7.35%
Voters 422 .

Reconnect issue - please read!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wynrotar

11-02-2012

dafuc is the mod locking just about every thread on this issue, and the only thing the riot employee said on page 9, ,was,, nothing, fkin nothing

PenguinX3

11-02-2012

Alright so now I know it has to either do with my account or Riot because I just reformatted my computer last night, fresh download and install. Got into a custom 1v1 game to test it, still getting stuck in the reconnect loop after minions have spawned. I thought it was due to an update I'd missed from windows update but I have all of them now. Seriously this is upsetting.

PenguinX3

11-03-2012

Seriously this is bull****. Game works fine for me for 2 years and now suddenly I can't even get a custom game in? I'm getting so pissed that this is going on and nobody is doing anything about it. Or at least giving answers.

ZeroKuno

11-03-2012

Yea, a lot of people can't play this game because it's being caused by people dodging the queue and the requeue system is failing. Essentially you are put into a game even though someone has dodged it the last second. When you get requeued and someone doesn't accept the last queue accept everyone gets that message. Literally, you are in a game that is non existent and I don't know if it's permanent. If it is then literally it's the same way as being banned because you can never play a game and are stucked at the reconnect screen.

Thespine

11-03-2012

I am also experiencing this issue. Although the game I queued for never started (nor did I even see the champion select screen), when I log in I get the typical "You have left a game in progress" message. When I try to reconnect, the button grays out. I can still talk to my friends online, but can't spectate or view their profiles.

I was queued with three friends at the time. Two of them also had this issue, but when one of them restarted their client they were able to queue again fine.

I logged into a friends account and managed to queue successfully. The issue seems to be with my account. I repaired my client to no avail.

Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon.

PenguinX3

11-03-2012

Well, I read on another post that someone used their other account and it seemed to fix for them. I decided to give that a try but it just ended up doing the same thing in Training.

Thespine

11-03-2012

I restarted my computer and that seems to have resolve the problem. I decided queue by myself for 5v5 normals, and got into champion selection without issue. I'll update this post if the issue resurfaces.

TenebrosiAngeli

11-04-2012

i have had this same exact problem, it fixes itself but takes 1-2 hours to fix itself, either that or some1 fixed it for me after i sent a ticket in explaining my problems. i hope it is fixed soon ._.

TenebrosiAngeli

11-04-2012

and also as a side note to the uninstalling/re installing thing, it is doing this to me on both my tower and my laptop, and time got rid of it. so i would guess that it isn't that the re install worked, its that the re install took an hour or 2 or what ever time, and in this time it auto corrected itself. iv had this problem twice so far, and it goes away with time, but its really annoying to deal with.

Sklz711

11-05-2012

Still an ongoing issue with no more feedback from Riot